听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 【有声读物】灵异故事:Night Shift 夜班(Part 4/5)
返回列表 发帖

【有声读物】灵异故事:Night Shift 夜班(Part 4/5)

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-9 10:50 编辑

I can tell you that I turned my head around to look behind me 50 times while I was walking up the hallway. When I reached the doorway I stopped to take a look back down the hall. I turned my flashlight on and just stood there looking down the hall for a couple of seconds. But the strange feeling never came, everything was normal. I told myself that it was just my mind playing tricks on me the other night.

Two weeks went by and nothing specially happened at that cemetery, but I never really liked being there. But this night, my last night as a night guard was different. After this night shift I put an end to my career as a night guard.

This week I had a guard dog with me patrolling the grounds. I arrived at the cemetery at 2.30 am, I took the dog for a walk over the graveyard. It was a pretty cold night, below zero. After fifteen minutes I was done with the graveyard and I was about to enter the building. I went inside and turned right and then went down the hallway. About halfway down the hall I stopped to pick up my flashlight. When I suddenly got this weird feeling that someone was watching me from a distance. To calm myself down I told the dog to be on the watch, he started bark ing. I told him to calm down and be quiet, he totally ignored my order. When we entered the office the dog turned around facing back down the hall.

可以告诉你的是,我走在走廊上的时候,回了不止50次头看向身后。我走到办公室门边,回头向身后的走廊看了一眼。我打开手电筒,站在那盯着走廊看了几秒钟。但没再有那种奇怪的感觉,一切正常。我告诉自己那晚确实是我自己的脑子捉弄了我。

两周过去了,那个公墓没发生什么特别的事情,但我还是不喜欢去那。但我最后一次值晚班的那晚却不同。这晚过后,我作为夜班警卫的职业生涯就结束了。

这周有一只警犬和我一起巡逻。我凌晨2:30 时到了公墓,带着狗在墓地里走了一会。那晚很冷,气温在0摄氏度以下。我在墓地里巡视了15分钟,然后走进那所房子。进去后右转然后走过走廊。走到一半的时候,我忽然又有了有人在远处看着我的奇怪感觉,便停下将手电筒打开。为了让自己冷静下来,我让狗保持警惕,它开始叫了起来。我叫狗安静下来,它却完全无视我的命令。我们进到办公室里,警犬转身对着走廊。

评分人数

返回列表