听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-08-09 听歌学英语--make it mine
返回列表 发帖

2010-08-09 听歌学英语--make it mine

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑

Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. 今天继续推荐Jason Mraz(男巫)的歌。《make it mine》是JM荣获2010年第52届格莱美最佳男歌手的一的一首歌。

歌词+翻译 Wake up everyone 各位,醒醒了 How can you sleep at a time like this 你们怎么能在这个时候睡觉呢 Unless the dreamer is the real you 除非你是真正的梦想家 Listen to your voice 倾听您的声音 The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue 首先提示您的舌头品尝过去 Leap and the net will appear 飞跃过去,纯净的世界就会出现 I don't wanna wake before 在这之前我不想醒来 The dream is over 梦已经结束 I'm gonna make it mine 我在使它成为我的 Yes I... I know it 是的,我……我知道 I'm gonna make it mine 我正在使它成为我的 Yes I’ll make it all mine 是的,我会让它都变成为的 I keep my life on a heavy rotation 我的人生保持着沉重的旋转 Requesting that it's lifting you up 请求这样能够鼓舞你 Up up and away 奋进并且走出来 And over to a table at the gratitude cafe 穿过感激咖啡馆中的一张桌子 And I am finally there 然后我就站在这里了 And all the angels they'll be singing 而后所有的天使开始歌唱 Ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love you I don't wanna break before 在这之前我不想终止 The tour is over 旅行已经结束 I'm gonna make it mine 我在使它成为我的 Yes I...I know it 是的,我……我知道 I'm gonna make it mine 我正在使它成为我的 Yes I’ll make it all mine 是的,我会让它都变成为的 And timing's everything 掌握时间的一切 And this time there's plenty 现在时间有了空域 I am balancing 我正在平衡着他们 Careful and steady 小心沉着的 And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting 沉迷于每个人所散发出来的力量 Well I don't wanna wait no more 好吧,我不想继续等待下去了 No I wanna celebrate the whole world 不,我想要歌颂全世界 I'm gonna make it mine 我在使它成为我的 Because I’m following your joy 因为在正循着你的欢乐 I'm gonna make it mine 我在使它成为我的 Because I... I am open 因为我……我正空缺着 I'm gonna make it mine 我在使它成为我的 Yes I... I’m gonna show it 是的,我……我想要表现出来 Yes I’m gonna make it all mine 是的,我在使它成为我的 I'm gonna make it all mine 我在使它成为我的 Yes I will make it all mine 是的,我将使它成为我的

make it all mine

我将使它成为我的

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 he is surely a handsome man.

I LOVE HIM

Everyone should be the master of yourself. Make everything possible be yourself by hard working.Fighting!

Listen to the  fair-sounding voice

I  Love      quite

返回列表