听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 看笑话学英语:who ' s heart is better
返回列表 发帖

看笑话学英语:who ' s heart is better

who ' s heart is better

A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital. The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away. "you’re in luck, two hearts just became available, so you will get to choose which one you want. One belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker".

The man quickly responds, "the attorney’s".

"Wait! Don’t you want to know a little about them before you make your decision?"

The man says, "I already know enough. Social workers have bleeding hearts and the attorney’s probably never used his. So I’ll take the attorney’s!"

who ' s heart is better

A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital. The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away. "you’re in luck, two hearts just became available, so you will get to choose which one you want. One belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker".

The man quickly responds, "the attorney’s".

"Wait! Don’t you want to know a little about them before you make your decision?"

The man says, "I already know enough. Social workers have bleeding hearts and the attorney’s probably never used his. So I’ll take the attorney’s!"

谁的心更好?

一个人心脏病突发被送进了医院。医生告诉他除非马上做心脏移植手术,否则他将活不成了。“你很幸运,我们刚好有两个心脏在这儿,所以你必须选择其中一个。它们分别属于一个律师和一个社会工作者。”

病人很快回答:"律师的那个。”

“等等!在作决定之前,难道你不需要了解多一点他们的情况吗?”

病人说:“我知道的够多的了。社会工作者都是热心人,而律师可能从来都没有用过他的良心。所以我选择律师的心脏。”

返回列表