听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 大学英语四六级考试作文部分题目及范文10例(1)
返回列表 发帖

大学英语四六级考试作文部分题目及范文10例(1)

Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled Asking for Leave of Absence. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines:

Your name and role : Sam , a sophomore in English Class Two

Your Foreign Teacher’s name : Ms.Riddle

Incident: you cannot come to her class for some reason

Task: write her a note , asking for leave of absence

Asking for Leave of Absence

To: Ms.Riddle , my dear Oral English teacher

From: Sam , a respectful sophomore student of yours in Oral English Class Two

Date : January 8,2005

Subject: Asking for Leave of Absence

Dear Ms.Riddle,

I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence from your Oral English class this Wednesday morning.

Yesterday evening I got a phone call from my cousin , who is now running a small firm in suburbs of this city . He needs an interpreter for two days but cannot find the most reliable person, so he wants me to have a try. Personally , I regard this as a golden opportunity to put what I have learned in your class into practice, but I need your permission of absence . If you think I may go and help him get over the difficulty, I am confident that I ‘ll do a good job and both of us will grateful.

Earnestly yours,

Sam

Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled On Power Failure. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines(given in Chinese):

1.很多城市缺电现象严重

2.分析原因

3.提出建议

On Power Failure

Recently, every morning when I wake up, I find my air-conditioner automatically turned off . I didn’t understand why at first , but soon I learned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditioner turned off because of a power failure midnight.

With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demand for electricity supply is soaring. Besides, summers in recent years are much hotter than before , so most working places and households are air-conditioned , which consumes additional electricity.

Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , in western areas China , there is surplus of electricity supply. So , cities that are thirsty for electricity may ask for remote help. Then ,when we have electricity , we should remember to save it . Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won’t feel less comfortable than when they are at 26C . In fact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peak time of electricity consuming. My parents don’t work from Monday to Friday as before – they work form Saturday to Wednesday and have the following two days off instead. This is also a way out , isn’t it

返回列表