听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-12 听写练习:意见分歧
返回列表 发帖
Opinion difference
--Mr     I'm sorry ,but I really dont see the   doing    the project  over from    ,It's will take a lot of work
--That's certainly ture ,but that were this jobs over    Mary ,this no doubt this project     
--I agree ,but I think we can handle the problem by make by few making changes ,I appreciate if you give me chance
--All right ,I'll give     tomorrow 4 clock    to produce   ,but otherwise you have do it

评分人数

• 星期一

这个难度对于我有点大````

Mr.Krandoll,I'm sorry.But I really don't  thevie project over
It will take a lot of work.
That centainly true.But that was the job all about it.
I agree.But I think that we can handle the problem buy makinga few   major   changes.
All right Maria.I'll give you until tomorrow

谢谢

a: Mr Krando, i am sorry ,but i really don't see the value we were doing this terra project over from scratch ,it would take a lot of work.
b:that certainly true. but that was this job all about everything .there is no doulbt this project is unexpectable.
a:i agree. but i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes at appreciate if you get for a chance.
b:all right. merria. i will give you until tommorrow at 4 o'clock to produce satisfied piece of work. but otherwise you have to redo it .

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  the value you're doing this entire project over from scrach.It will take a lot of work.
C:That's certainly true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's not doubt for the project is unacceptable.
M:I agree.But i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you will give me a chance.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.

M:Mr,Klando,I am sorry,but I really don’t see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch,it will take a lot of work.
K:That’s certainly true.But that is what this job all about ,Maria.there is no dout that this project is unacceptable.
M:I agree,But I think we can handle the problem by making a few major  changes.I’d appreciate it if you give me a chance.
K:all right,Marria. I’ll give you until tomorrow 4’clock to produce satisfactory pieces of
work.But otherwise you will have to redo it.

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  --- doing this -- project over from - .It will take a lot of work.
C:That's -- true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's ---- for the project is unacceptable.
M:I agree.But i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you will give me a chance.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce --- -- of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.

Mr Krando, I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. it would take a lot of work.

that is certainly true. but that's the job wrong about Maria.there is no doubt that the project is unacceptable.

i agreed ,but i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. i will appreciated if you give me the chance.

all right Maria. I will give you until tomorrow 4:00 to procduct a satisfied peice of work,but otherwise you have to redo it.

i don't see

返回列表