听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 外企面试官喜欢问你的问题
返回列表 发帖

外企面试官喜欢问你的问题

Before I joined the government, I had been interviewed by those interviewers from foreign-stated enterprises for several times. And I had also interviewed some of the candidates in my companies. I summarized some of the questions here in order that some of the readers in this salon may take it as a lesson.

The first question they would most likely ask you depends on the way you dress yourself. It’s not necessary for you to dress in suits if you apply for a turner, because it would, however, leave the examiners negative impressions. On the other hand, if you apply for a position such as salesman, sales manager, admin manager...etc, which will require you to wear suits in the future, you better do it. Because otherwise, the examiners may think you have no respect to this job or to the company they work for.

Normally they would ask you to give them a brief introduction of yourself in English. The time limit should be within 5 minutes. And don’t think they are interested in your university/major or how good you were in school. By doing so, they want to tell if you can speak fluent English. This is very important, because the first positive impression of yours will lead you to success. So practice it whenever you have time. Talk to yourself in front of a big mirror, make sure you look confident. Being panic won’t bring to you any good! Remember to keep your friendly smile when you talk to them.

If you don’t have any relative working experiences before, they would ask you: Why do you think we should take you as the right person? Please don’t take it as an offensive question, because they want to know about your advantages. So do not be a modest person this time, shoot all your good things to them directly. Remember you only have one chance to win! As experienced examiners, they like aggressive candidates more than those cringed people.

And surely they would ask you what your most successful case is in your career life. Don’t be hesitated to give them a straight-forward answer. Because what they really wanna know is how you managed to win the case. In another word, they are interested in the process more than just a result.

In a word, a confident, friendly, apprehensive and independent candidate will always stand a chance to win the competition. If you can impress the examiners by these personalities, the big chance will definitely and absolutely be yours!

返回列表