听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » ████英语笑话 欢迎补充████
返回列表 发帖

████英语笑话 欢迎补充████

JOKE 1

Ali,who was working a long way from home,wanted to send a letter to his wife ,but he could neither read nor write,and he had to work all day,so he could only look for somebody to write his letter late at night. At last he found the house of a letter-writer whose name was Nasreddin.  Nasreddin was already in bed. 'It is late,' he said. 'What do you want?' 'I want you to write a letter to my wife,' said Ali. Nasreddin was not pleased. He thought for a few seconds and then said, 'Has the letter got to go far?'  'What does that matter?' answered Ali.  'Well, my writing is so strange that only I can read it , and if I have to travel a long way to read your letter to your wife , it will cost you a lot of money.' Ali went away quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOKE 2

An old man died and left his son a lot of money.But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course,when that happened,all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles.   'My money has finished and my friends have gone,' said the young man. 'What will happen to me now?'   'Don't worry, young man,' answered Nasreddn. 'Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.'   The young man was very glad. 'Am I going to get rich again then?' he asked Nasreddin.   'No, I didn't mean that,' said the old man. 'I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOKE 3  

When Mr Jones went to a restaurant one day,he left his coat near the door. There was nothing in the pockets of the coat when he left it, so he was very surprised when he took his coat after his meal and found the pockets full of jewellery!   There was a waiter near the door, so Mr Jones said to him, 'somebody has made a mistake. He has put some jewellery in my coat. Take it, and when he comes back, give it to him.' The waiter took it and went away. Suddenly another man came in with a coat just like Mr Jones's. 'I am sorry,' said this man. 'I made a mistake. I took your coat and you have got mine. Please give me my coat and jewellery.' Mr Jones answered, 'I gave the jewellery to the waiter. He will give it to you.'   Mr Jones called the manager of the restaurant; but the manager said, 'We have no waiters here. We only have waitresses.' 'You gave the jewellery to a thief!' shouted the other man. 'I shall call the police!' Mr Jones was frightened and paid the man a lot of money for the jewellery.  

JOKE 4  

A man was travelling abroad in a small red car. One day he left the car and went shopping. When he came back, its roof was badly damaged. Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged it. The man did not believe them, but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said, 'I am very sorry! My elephant has a big, round, red chair. He thought that your car was his chair,and he sat on it!' Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage.   When the man got back to his own country, the customs officers would not believe his story. They said, 'You sold your new car while you were abroad and bought this old one!'   It was only when the man showed them the letter from the circus man that they believed him.

JOKE 5  

Nasreddin was cutting a branch of a tree in his garden. While he was sawing, another man passed in the street. He stopped and said, 'Excuse me, but if you continue to saw that branch like that, you will fall down with it.' He said this because Nasreddin was sitting on the branch and cutting it at a place between himself and the trunk of the tree.   Nasreddin said nothing. He thought, 'This is some foolish person who has no work to do and goes about telling other people what to do and what not to do.'   The man continued on his way.   Of course, after a few minutes, the branch fell and Nasreddin fell with it.   'My God!' he cried. 'That man knows the future!' and he ran after him to ask how long he was going to live. But the man had gone.

返回列表