听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 12月23日大学英语新四级作文 网友范文大奉送(2)
返回列表 发帖

12月23日大学英语新四级作文 网友范文大奉送(2)

Spring Festival evening

The Spring Festival is a traditional festival for all Chinese people, in that evening there is a very traditional ceremony, which is Spring Festival evening that lots of people love to watch this show during the dinner time. It brings so many happiness to all Chinese around the world in all these years
When asked about their opinin of Spring Festive Evening, people always resond differently. Some people deem that it could be cancel, while there always other people who argue that it should be continued.

Some people take it for granted that the Evening should not exist because it is too boring for eve night of new year. Besides, the form of the Evening seems the same every year, thus it could be cancel. In comparison, there are, however, a large number of people who hold a different view concerning this issue, they maintain that the Evening must be contiued. They argue that it is one of the most important coustom of celebration. And they think the Evening is worth expected.

As far as I am concerned, I am in tending to be one side of the latter group of people. Admittedly, the formor point of view seems exist, but the latter is more reasonable. Takeing above-mentiond factors into consideration, I may reasonably conclue that the the Evening just need a reform in the future but cancel
In the past few years, more and more people like to watch the Spring-Fest Evening Party in the last day of one year. It seems that became the most important part in their lives. But nowadays some one suggests we should cancel it and get something instead of it because they feel it so boring. In my point of view, I think it should be not cancelled. My reason it has followed:

First, since we have it, more and more people think it's the important thing in their lives, if we cancel it, it seems we lost something we don't mentioned it. For example, we didn't put something in our heart in the ordinary life,but if we lost it, we found something really lost. Second, Spring-Fest Evening Party is familiar with the old people, they like to see the familiar faces in the end of the year. Third, the day for our Chinese people is so big and important, it means reunion.So in that day after supper we have the habit to watch it. In which means it became the part or even the blood in our lives.

Give the suggests is we should change the way or the content of the Spring-Fest Evening Party, and in that means we have give some new inmotions into it. So it not only interested to the most of the people ,but also keep the tradition in our lives
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It's to celebrate the lunar calendar 's new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .

The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words "Have all your wishes ". People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest

返回列表