听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-14 听写练习:计划变动
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-14 听写练习:计划变动

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

计划变动

A:苏珊!你为什么没告诉我你要接管丝绸公司这个项目?
B:我以为你知道了呢,托德。这是上星期决定的。我想你没来开会。
A:你知道我没来开会。我正会见魏先生商议这个项目。我为这已经工作一个半月了。
B:对不起,托德,可埃莫里先生觉得这事进展得太慢,需要一个全新的开始。他应该告诉你了。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the silk company ^^^ ?
-I thought you knew , Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren't at the meeting.
-You know I was not at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this ^^^ .I've been on this for a month and half.
-I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt it was going too slowly, and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Susan! Why didn’t you tell me that you were taking over the Silk Company account?
B: I thought you knew, Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren’t at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn’t at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I’ve been on this for a month and a half.
B: I’m sorry,Tod, but Mr. Emory felt that it was going too slowly, and that it needed a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Susan,why didn't you tell me you are taking over the silk company account?
--I thought you've knew ,Tody.It was decided last week .I guess you were not at the meeting.
--You knoew I was not at the meeting .I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .
--I'm sorry,Tody.But Mr Amery felt it was going too slowly and that needed a fresh start,he should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

Susan,why didn't  tell  me  that  you were  taking  over  the   silk  company  account ?
I  thought  you  knew  ,Tod.It  was  decided  last  week.
I  guess you  weren't  at  the  meeting.
You  know  I  wasn't  at  the  meeting.I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .  
I'm sorry Tod.But  Mr.Amery felt  it  was  going    too slowly, and that it needed a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

Susan,why didn't  tell  me  that  you‘ve  taken  over  the   silk  company  account ?
I  thought  you  knew  ,Tod.It  was  decided  last  week.
I  guess you  weren't  at  the  meeting.
You  know  I  wasn't  at  the  meeting.I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .  
I'm sorry Tod,but  Mr.Emery felt  it  was  going too slowly and it need a new start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Susan,why did you told me you taking the sick company poject
B:i think you knew it ,it was the dicide last week
A :you know what ..........................
B:i am sorry ..but xx feel it want slowly.need a new starting ,he should be tell u

评分人数

• 星期一

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you're taking over the suit company account?
-I thought you knew,Toed. It was decided last week. I guess you were in the meeting.
-You know I wasn't at the meeting, I was meeting with Mr.wayne about this account. I've been on this for a month and a half.
-I'm sorry, Toed. But Mr.Emilton felt it was going too slowly, and that it needed for a start, he should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were going to take over the silk company account?
B: I thought you know, Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you aren't at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I've been on this project a month and half.
B: I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt that it was going to slowly and that needed a first start. He should told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Susan, why didn't you tell me you were taking away the silk company account?
B: I thought you were told. It was decided last week. I guess you were at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I've been on this for a month and a half.
B: I'm sorry, Tod, But Mr Emory felt it going too slowly and they need a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Susan, why did you tell me that you will take over the silk company account.
B: *** IT was dicided last week.***
A: You know I wasn't at meeting, ****about this account .
B: I'm sorry ,Tody. But Mr. Emory thought it's going too slowly and it need a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Susan, why don't you tell me what about you were taken the project of silk company?
--I think you know.tod.This was dscecided last week.I thought you didn't got meeting.
--You know i no come.I was meeting to Mr Wei to discuss this project,I already working it one month half .
--I'm sorry,tod,but mr aimoli thought it's too slowly.I need a new start.He should told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the suite of company account?
B:I thought you knew, Tod. It was decided last week. I got showed at one meeting.
A:You know T wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Way about this account. I've been on this for a month here.
B:I'm sorry, Tod, but Mr Emory felt it's going too slowly and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the silk company ^^^ ?
-I thought you knew , Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren't at the meeting.
-You know I was not at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this ^^^ .I've been on this for a month and half.
-I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt it was going too slowly, and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is so fast that I can't catch it.

返回列表