四级作文题目:

假设你在某日某时某地目击一起车祸,就此写一份见证书。

见证书须包括以下几点:

1、车祸发生的时间及地点

2、你所见到的车祸情况

3、你对车祸原因的分析

An Eye-Witness Account of a Traffic Accident

范文:
  My name is Liming. I am studying at college. A week ago I saw a traffic accident , which is still vivid in my mind.
  It was at about 9:00 on Saturday morning, June 15th, when I went out of the university to visit a friend of mine at another university. I was walking leisurely on the sidewalk when I heard a loud crash of two vehicles just at the T-junction about 10 meters away. Two taxis crashed together. It was a traffic accident.
鶬 went up and found that the two taxis were badly damaged. Both hoofs were out of shape. One door of a car was knocked off and lying on the road. One driver was blooding and another was shut in the taxi. Some people were trying to help the driver get out of the damaged car. One man was calling to the traffic policeman station. A lot of cars were jammed on the road.
  From the stopping track on the road, it is clear that the two taxis were driving too fast. But it is just one of the reasons. In my opinion, the taxi drivers are eager to take more passengers and make a little more money. On the other hand, both drivers don't show concern for one another. Both of them wanted to run in front of another. Therefore, the accident is inevitable. So far, we should let the drivers keep it in their mind that a little slower, a little safer. Taking care of other's lives means taking care of your own life
六级作文题目:

图表内容是1990,1995,2000的公房和私房变化柱状表,趋势是公房越来越少,私房越来越多。

提纲:1.简单描述一下图表内容

2.变化原因

3.这个变化对个人和社会的影响

字数150以上,时间30分钟。

Changes of Ownership of Houses in China

范文:
  Ownership of houses in China has changed greatly in the past decade. In the past, most houses were stateowned. But now, private houses are everywhere. As is shown in the chart above, in 1990, the city's houses were mainly state-owned, with a percentage of 75. This percentage became 60 in the year 1995 and then dropped sharply to 20 in 2000. At the same time, the number of private houses has soared up to 80 percent.
  There are mainly two reasons that account for this rapid change. Firstly, the government has been forwarding the policy to support private houses programs. These programs have proved to be very important in developing China's economy. Secondly, with the development of economy, people's standard of living has risen. They want to have their own houses to satisfy their needs.
  The change has enabled more people to enjoy larger living space. At the same time, people feel pressure to make more money so that they can buy their own houses

返回列表