听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 2001年6月四六级考试作文题目
返回列表 发帖

2001年6月四六级考试作文题目

2001年6月CET作文题目

四级作文题:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is go

ing to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write a t least 100 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.

1. 表示欢迎

2. 提出对度假安排的建议

3. 提醒应注意的事项

A letter to a Schoolmate

June 23, 2001

Dear Xiao Wang,

Yours,

Zhang Ying

范文:
  I’m delighted to learn that you are going to visit me during the week-long vacation. My parents will also be happy to see you again. I’m sure you will enjoy every minute here.
  I know you are fond of swimming. A river lies not far away from my home. We can go swimming there. I think it would be very pleasant and refreshing to swim in such hot summer days. In every big room of my home there is an air-conditioner. We can watch TV, play CDs or read books very comfortably at home.
  A mountain about two miles away from here is beautiful and it is worth touring. We can go there on foot. When we climb to the top of the mountain, we can have a wonderful bird-eye view of the whole village.
  Just phone me before you set off. There is no need for you to take anything. I’ll prepare everything for you.
  I am looking forward to seeing you soon
六级作文题:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write a t least 120 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.

1. 表示欢迎

2. 提出对度假安排的建议

3. 提醒应注意的事项

A letter to a Schoolmate

June 23, 2001

Dear Xiao Wang,

Yours,

Zhang Ying

范文:
Dear Xiao Wang,
  I’m delighted to learn that you are going to visit me during the week-long vacation. My parents will also be happy to see you again. I’m sure you will enjoy every minute here.
  I know you are fond of swimming. A river lies not far away from my home. We can go swimming there. I think it would be very pleasant and refreshing to swim in such hot summer days. In every big room of my home there is an air-conditioner. We can watch TV, play CDs or read books very comfortably at home.
  A mountain about two miles away from here is beautiful and it is worth touring. We can go there on foot. When we climb to the top of the mountain, we can have a wonderful bird-eye view of the whole village.
  Just phone me before you set off. There is no need for you to take anything. I’ll prepare everything for you.
  I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

返回列表