听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第13期】2010-8-17:听信他人还是相信自己?
返回列表 发帖

【第13期】2010-8-17:听信他人还是相信自己?

本期话题:听信他人还是相信自己?

When we are young children we rely on others, usually parents and friends, to make our important decisions for us. However, when we leave our early children behind, we have to become responsible for our own actions. Such responsibility is one of the things that separate the child from the adult. Thus when childhood is left behind, we want to make our own decisions which will influence these actions.
当我们还小的时候,我们通常依赖我们的父母和朋友来为我们做决定。然而长大后,我们必须为自己的决定负责任。这种责任正是区分孩子和成人的一种标志。所以长大后,我们就想要自己做决定,而这些决定将会影响我们下一步的行动。

The final decision may rest with the person whose life is likely to be affected by the decision. However, if the decision is an important one, it must not be taken lightly. The person making the decision must think very carefully before deciding what course of action to take. It is important to weigh up the pros and cons before the final decision is made.
最终的决定可能取决于当事人。但是,如果是要做一个很重要的决定,我们不能掉以轻心。做决定的人在采取下一步行动之前必须认真考虑,考虑周全是很重要的。

Consulting others who have had similar experience may sound a good idea. In the course of decision-making, what are the advantages of discussing the problem with others, and what are the snags(小困难,小障碍)?
咨询一下有类似经历的人听起来是个不错的主意。但是在做决定的过程中,与他们讨论有利有弊。利在哪,弊又在哪呢?

Should a person follow others' advice or listen to himself or herself only when making important decisions? And to what extent can others' advice influence you and your decision?
在做重大决定中,人们是要听信他人意见呢还是坚信自己的?别人的意见在多大程度上会影响到你的决定呢?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Once you make a decision,do not regret any more.If it is wrong, it most important thing is to find remedy for it.

评分人数

• 星期一

listen to others ' advice,but just listen and think over the whole thing.Then ,you should make your own decision--a decision which you think is the best.Next ,you are supposed to insist your decision ,and try your best to achieve your goal!

评分人数

• 星期一

myself. because i am the only person responsible for my own actions

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表