听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 1996年1月四六级考试作文题目
返回列表 发帖

1996年1月四六级考试作文题目

1996年1月CET作文题目

四级作文题

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic The Two-day Weekend. You should write at least 100 words and you should

base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:

1. 双休日给大学生带来的好处。

2. 双休日可能给大学生带来的问题。

3. 我应当怎样过好双休日。

The Two-day Weekend

范文:
   The two-day weekend has brought a lot of benefits to college students. It not only offers us more time to get rid of tiredness and have a good rest, but also gives us more chances to take up some hobbies, such as fishing, reading, or gardening. From these activities we can learn many things outside the classroom, which will add to our knowledge.
  Despite the convenience it brings us, the two-day weekend has also given rise to quite a few problems. The most serious one is that the weekdays are filled with more lesson, sometimes too many. Because our classes are limited to Monday through Friday, we have to take more lessons each day than in the past. This leaves us little time to catch our breath during the weekdays.
  In order to benefit most from the two-day weekend, I have decided to make a good plan for the two-day weekend. Of course I should take this chance to relax. But during the weekend, I will still set aside enough time to study. By doing so ii can have a good time as well as make progress in my studies.

六级作文题:

Direction: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Why I Take the College English Test Band 6. you should write at least 120 words and your composition should include the following two points (given in Chinese):

1. 有人认为没有必要参加大学英语六级考试(简称CET-6)。

2. 我参加CET-6考试的理由。

Why I Take the College English Test Band 6

范文:
  Some students think it unnecessary to take CET-6. They hold this views because CET-6 is not compulsory and they can get a degree so long as they pass CET-4. However, I think it necessary and beneficial to take CET-6. The reasons are obvious.
  First, if I decide to take CET-6, natually, to pass CET-6 becomes a goal I set myself and with a goal to strive towards I will continue to study English hard. Of course my English will not be neglected in the third and fourth years. Besides, if I pass CET-6, I can get a certificate which, to some extent, shows my experience and qualification so that I can compete with other in job-hunting. Most important of all, a good knowledge of English will help my work and scientific research in the future.
  All in all, taking CET-6 does good both to my studies and to my personal advancement

返回列表