听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(三)
返回列表 发帖

英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(三)

第五天(2006年3月7日)
口试主题——education and popular science
                      一:education
                  PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)一生中经历的教育阶段
there are three stages in our life,such as primary school stage,middle school school and college or university stage.
2)中学最重要
it is a key stages in our people's mental development.and our own opinion are formed in the middle school stage.if we fail it,i can't get hifher school.
3)小学最重要
I think primary school is the most stage.because primary school education help me form a solid foundation,if we fail it,it is impossible to achieve anything in the future.
反驳
in the primary school stages,many pupil don't realize the importance of sutdying and learning.when they enter middle school,they realize it.it is very easy to catch up.
4)关于大学
I think through studying in the college or university school,we can relaize how to learn.you know,knowing about how to learn is very important in the future.if you can know how to learn,you can get a better job in the future.
5)关于学生把课余时间放在学习上
A:I see many students study hard in the spare-time.why do they love studying?I think there are at least three reasons.
firstly,country aspect.china populations is very huge.country have to set test system to get abality people.in china,abality people means making lots of money in the future.so,many students are for making lot of money ,they have to choose studying.
secondly,parents aspect.nowadays,many parents compare with each other.if own child go into a famous university,everyone admire him.he feel very pround and very happy.if own child fail it,they can scold children.many children study hard due to parents' pressure.I think they don't like studying by themselves.
thirdly,children aspect.many children learn about future's importance.they know if they study hard.they can get a good job in the future.
B:as far as I know,many people get psychology barrier due to parent's pressure.I think our government should take some measures.children are children,they like playing,it is a natural law.we should try children play,and it enable them enjoy childhood's pleasure.confining them is at home for studying is not good.
6)关于留学
A:more and more people are choosing studying abroad,they go abroad for getting further education.but  they will face with much hardship.I think there are at least three problems.
firstly,their family have to spend a deal of money to cover the tuition fees and living expenses.
secondly,they have to learn how to live alone and solve all problem by themselves.
thirdly,the student have to master a language.you know it is very difficult to master a language and they also have to learned foreinge custom and foreign culture.
however,many students think if he sutdy aboard,they can get a good job.I think it is not very easy to get a better job.because they are not familar with china fast development.
B:it is true.for example,I have afriend,when he was eighteen,he went into sutdy aboard for achieveing dreaming of foreign university.he think if he will come back china,he can make a lot of money.but when he was twenty-two,he come back china.he can't get a better job,because it is very fast about china's development,he can't adapt china's current situation.
7)关于大学生不学习现象
in the campus,there are more and more students playing overnight.,such as palying cards,and playing video games.they usually sleep in the daytime,I think it is very bad that students sleep in the calssroom in the daytime.I think there are at least three reason to explain the phenomenon.
firstly,many students think that if I go to university and I am very easy to get a good job.
secondly,many students study hard during the high school stages.they think they should relax during the university stage.
thirdly,many students think it is not important to study during the university stage.they think during the college stages,they should learn social relationship.they think if they have a good relationship,they can get a better job.but I think it is very important to know about how to study.if you know about how to study,you can get a better job.  
                        二: popular science
                      PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)关于卫星
man-made satellite can transmit data to everywhere .you can stay at home and watch cnn from USA.
2)关于手机
we can use mobilephone,and we can communicate with anybody.we can dial a number,and the other can receive the message.it takes much less time than any other means.
3)关于航天
we can fly into outer spaces.you know,spacecraft can transport out our astronaut into outer spaces.
4)关于和机器人下棋
you can see a oldman playing chess with robot.it is not easy to play with chess,because their calculation rate is very high.but I think it doesn't matter whether the oldman can win or not.he is old and probably is retired.robot accompany with him,and he don't feel lonely.

第六天(2006年3月8日)
口试主题——health,body care and social relations
                       一:health,body care
                     PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)怎样使自己健康
I think there are at least three ways to keep our health.
firstly,I should set up early and go to bed early.many people sleep less than eight hours,i think it is very bad to their health.
secondly,I should have more vegetable,because it contain much nutriment.many people don't like have vegetable,they only have meats.it is very bad.because meats contain many fat,if you often have a meat,you will gain your weight.
thirdly,we should do exercise regularly.and we should do exercise every day.we had better keep 10 hours's exercise every week.
you know,our body is developping fast.if we fail it,our body can't develop very well.
2)克服对身体有害的坏习惯
i think there are at least two bad habits to affect our health.
firstly,many people often smoke.you know it is very harmful to our health.if you often smoke,which cause some diseases including lung cancer and heart disease.
secondly,we often drink.you know more drink is harmful to our health.but I don't object to our drinking.yor know if we drink properly,which don't affect our health.but if you drink too much,which cause many diseases.
3)如何保持长寿
nowadays,more and more people have lived the world for more 100 years.why do many people live long?
I think there are at least three reason to explain the phenomenon.
firstly,many old man have many vegetables.and they seldom have meats.because vegetables contain much nutriment.you know if you have meats more,which enbale you gain weight.fatness can bring many disease,such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
secondly,many old man do exercise regularly.and they know if they do exercise every day.which can improve their health.
thirdly, they set up early and go to bed early. many oldman know sleep more than eight hours,which is very good to their health.
4)农民和城市人的健康比较
you know,many people in the city have to go to health club.,because working pressure is very heavy,and city pollution is very large,they had better improve their health through exercise in the club.why do many people in the field keep health without exercise?
I think there are at least three reason to explain the phenomenon.
firstly,they can breathe fresh air,and it is very good to people's health.
secondly,everything is quiet.they enjoy  life .
thirdly,people can do exercise in the daily work.
5)有关失眠
I can find that more and more people don't fall sleep at night.I think there are at least three reason to explain the phenomenon.
firstly,life pressure become more and more heavy.many people have to work more at the daytime.they don't fall sleep at night,because they think of many things that occur at the daytime.
secondly,many people like watching TV programme.and many programme will be show at the midnight.because they often go to bed late for watching tv programme.if you often do,your sleep clock will be disturbed.
thirdly,many people think it is not important to keep sleep.they think sleeping is wast of time.they feel that they should spend a large amounts of time to study or work.if you often do,your sleep clock will be distrubed,too.  

二:social relations
                   PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)关于父母应该以身作则现象
you can find many childen do something wrong,and their parents scold them.but some parent also do something wrong in front of children.and they don't criticize themselves.I think every parents should set a good example.why should parents set a good example ?I think there are at least one reason.
according to children,they live with their parents in most of time in their childhood.parents are a example,children will imate their parent's behavior.for example,I have neighbour,he is thirteen.and at that time,when they were smoking at the washing room,his mother found them.they scold him severely.but ,they don't know about why their son can smoke.you know their parents smoke every day ,and they can comsumes more one packet one day.I think If I were at their home,I also smoke.
2)关于不舍己救人
a man is laying the ground.and you can find that nobody care about him.you only see some foreigner take him to hospital.why don't people save the man?
I think there are at least one reason to explain the phenomenon.
Pace of live is more and more fast,and many people have to strive for their living.they have no time and no energy to do it.
but,I think it is very bad,we should have a heritage chinese traditional virtue.though pace of live is very fast,we should still act as a good citizen.
to my pleasure,nowadays,many people donate their food or clothes to help poor people.you can find that many people take much energy and time to charity to donate something to help poor people.
specially,when there are natural disaster in china,you can alway see many people donating money or clothing to the people in the stricken area.
3)关于友谊
the picture show two friends talking with each other.I think friendship is one of the most valuable things in the world.everyone may no brother or sisters,even no relatives,but we must have some friends.
I think we shoudl know about some things when we decides to make a friend.
firstly,good friends should be frank with each other.a person is not a true friends if he only tries to please you.
secondly.if we have a optismic friend and he can help you ,and enable you optismismic.
thridly,if we meet trouble things,and our friends help you.you can talk with your freinds about unpahhy things.they can enable you feel very happy and very comfortable.
but it is not easy to make a true friend.fortunately,I have some true friends.I feel I talk with my true friend by mind,not by mouth.

返回列表