听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第15期】2010-8-19:你有以貌取人过嘛?
返回列表 发帖

【第15期】2010-8-19:你有以貌取人过嘛?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-20 00:20 编辑

本期话题:你有以貌取人过嘛?

大家都知道,第一印象是何等重要,有的时候,甚至是面试成败的关键,生活中的我们,也深刻的体会到第一印象的重要之处,很多时候,如果我们对一个陌生人第一印象不错,我们会希望和对方交个朋友或是不排斥和对方的接触,但是,有的时候,再接触过才知道,有的时候,我们确实以貌取人了,或是第一印象是错了,外貌不怎么样的人,也许很风趣,幽默,乐于助人,这都不是在第一印象中能够体现出来的,

As is known to all, it is important to have a good first impression, which may play a key role in the success of the interview. We can understand very well the importance of the first impression in life since we would like to make friends with others or not repel against contacting them when we believe in the stranger’s first impression. However, we can know a person after having gotten contact with them again; we sometimes judge a person through his appearance or making mistakes about his first impression because the one whose appearance is normal may be funny, humorous or ready to help others, which may not reveal from the first impression.

朋友们,你们有以貌取人后发现其实不然,或是第一印象出现误差的时候么?

My dear friends, have you ever judged a person by appearance?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

It is a common sense that the first impression is very important. After all ,a good-looking appearance and humorous speech easily please people. It works in short time,but you may know a person's face but not his mind.Time reveals a person's heart.

评分人数

• 星期一

Time reveals a person's heart.
.I agree with you.
It just reminds me one of my old classmates.First of all,she is like a boy.And when our new term began ,she competed for the monitor.But the  first impression she gave us was not good at all.So she failed in the election.However ,as time passed by ,we finally found she was gifted for management and her grade was great!As a reslut ,she just became our new monitor the next term  and was welcomed very much!

评分人数

• 星期一

It seemed that I have done this once but since that time,I haven't ..because it is not good to do so.we should be kind to everyone.

Well,this thing often happened to me.I know it's a pity that I judge them before I know them~!~!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

face gives me judgement
It's years later
when I realize that
it's a mistake

返回列表