听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第16期】2010-8-20:路口亮红灯,但没有车该不该过?
返回列表 发帖

【第16期】2010-8-20:路口亮红灯,但没有车该不该过?

本期话题:路口亮红灯,但没有车该不该过?

路口亮红灯,但没有车该不该过?

When the red light was on, but there were no other vehicles, will you pass or stop?

“红灯停,绿灯行”,这是我们从孩提时代就熟知的交通规则,但知是一回事,行又是另一回事。在广州街头,行人不遵守交通规则随意乱过马路的现象处处可见。行人违章已成为困扰广州交通管理者的“交通顽症”,严重影响着出行的安全。让我们都一起来想想,究竟是哪里出了错,使这个常识性的小问题成为大都市交通管理的“顽疾”?

Red is stop, green is go, that is a traffic rule that we have know when we were in our childhood. However, knowing is not acting. In the streets of Guangzhou, many passers-by broke the traffic rules and cross the streets. The violations of regulations of passers-by have become a traffic disease of Guangzhou Traffic Management.  Let’s think about this issue, what’s making this common sense a disease of a city?

如果你在过马路时是红灯,但没有车过,或是距离较远,请问你会不会遵守交通规则,等到绿灯才过呢?

When it was red light, but there was no automobile, will you wait for the green light to pass?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

no,i will wait for the green light.but i guess lots of passesr-by will pass instead of waiting.

评分人数

• 星期一

Rules is rules. There is no exception. For the passers-by who break the traffic rules shoule be heavy fined so that they can remember the rules forever.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-8-20 15:14 编辑

Of course everyone must abide by the rules ,and I usually prefer waiting for the green light. But sometimes this nice thought has to been given up for some realistic reasons. For example, on my way home there is a crossing where the taffice is so terrible. While the signal for passers-by is at green, the cars are still allowed to pass. In that situation, I don't know whether to pass or not. And I have to pass hurriedly when there are no cars at the red light. Otherwise, the real green light never comes . So in addition to our self-consciousness , the disease refered above is  related to the rationality of traffic setting as well.

评分人数

• 星期一

In my opinion, people who didn't obey the traffic rules usually had kinds of  excuse,  in the final analysis , they don't have obey the rules in the mind. Sometimes , they will laugh at people who waiting for the green light.

评分人数

• 星期一

I think i will wait for the green light. No automobile is not excuse. Rules are the things we should obey whatever situation we face.

评分人数

• 星期一

I will wait for the green light.
Would rather wait a minute, do not grab a second.
This is good for our life.

评分人数

• 星期一

I am sure I will wait for the green light to pass.I think it's a responsibility to our life.Since the founding of the laws and regulation,so we must observe.We often heard the tragic news of disobey traffic rules,so if everyone do as the rules tell us,I think our life will be better.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表