听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 互动游戏:talk truth
返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 兮 于 2011-7-20 22:05 编辑

A: Don't care about the thing that broken us and help him ..(I'm too young to have a boyfriend,so…)
Q :Do you have the time that you don't want to do homework when you are a student ? If you have the time ,What should yu do ?

A: Yeah, when I was a student, I didn't like homeworks, especially the homeworks during the spring and summer vocation. But now, as a worker who attends English courses at weekends, I really want to finish my homework. Because more practice, more master.

Q: Many people say that Enlish movie can help your improve your language. But when I watch Enlish movies, I alwayse leave the language out, just focus on the story. Could someone have good advices?

advice: watch the film again and again ,while you can remember all story ,then you only to focus the language of english .
Q:what's kind of film is you likest to watch

回复 23# 107946682

A:Comedy with love,it's my favorite.

Q:What's your feeling when you meet your Mr.Right.

A:  I felt a little prime an didn't know to say something.
Q:  When you are meeting a unfamilar friend,how do you deal with your speak theme?

talking about those things happening arround you and him, like weather, landscape  etc. and Try to find what he is interested in.
Q: Do you like Karaoke? if yes,  will you often go with your friends or unknow person?

I love singing,althoung the voice sound a little weird,of cource go with my friend~!~!
questiono you ever feel depressed when you try hard to do a thing,but you always fail.

I have no memory if I have met such thing. but I remember that I have not try hard to prepare the CET 6, the result no PASS CET 6. It is really a pity thing in my heart.
up to now, sometimes I think if I remember more words and do more examination paper, maybe can pass.

question: what's the romantic things you have experience ?

返回列表