听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第17期】2010-8-21:你害怕失去什么?
返回列表 发帖

【第17期】2010-8-21:你害怕失去什么?

本期话题:你害怕失去什么?

无论工作、感情、生活,往往我们太在乎的东西反而越难以把握,越是去坚持,越是怕失去,它们似乎离我们就越远。慢慢的懂得放下,懂得释怀,或许想要的又会离我们来越近……不再害怕失去,我想我还需要更长的心里历程。

No matter what is: job,love life,usually ,it is hard to control what we care.The more you persist,the more you are afraid to lose.They are seem to be farther from us.Understand to put down and release slowly.Maybe we come near what we want further.No longer fear to lose.I think I need longer adventures of the mind.

大家呢?能否分享你们关于追寻与失去的感受?

What about my friends?Could I share your feelings about pursuits and lost?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Hopefully, in the process of going after love,job and anything else, i don't lose myself which make sure i'm going on the right way and I can seize the chance to take action aright.

评分人数

• 星期一

I'm afraid of being in love.
Everytime I just want to went away when I was in love.
That is not because I was hurt by love ever before,but a Instinct.
This is really a bad thing to me and to the one who loved me.
I had tried to improve myself ,but there is no effect.
Now I was tired of it at all,may be I just didn't meet the one who I really love.

评分人数

• 星期一

It is easily lost that something you wanna hold fast. I wanna say if  something does not belong to you ,just let it go.
We come to the world with nothing and nothing will be taken when we die. So Do not take everything into your heart.  
Open your mind and welcome a new day!

评分人数

• 星期一

I think everyone will experience the gain and lose through life.For me,first love is really an unforgetable experience.What was hard to endure is sweet to recall.I am happy to be good friend with him now,in other words,I gain friendship.
So I think we should learn to face everything in the ordinary mind.Even if you lose something,you will gain something accidentally.

评分人数

• 星期一

What  we need is time. Everything will be taken away by time. Time can cure our broken heart. So don't worry.

评分人数

• 星期一

I'm afraid of lost time.

评分人数

• 星期一

I m afraid what I care:maybe someone ,maybe something..

well,no matter what, when I lost,I think it is just another mean of growth...

评分人数

• 星期一

Maybe what I'm afraid most is to loss my future. I graduated this year from a famous normal school and became an English teacher in a small town. But when I came here, I heard that the salary is not so idea for young teacher. I am now very disappointed and worried about my future. Actually I like this town either, and it is a little far away from my home.
Now, I've decided that maybe I should study harder, and back to my university to continue my future study. And I believe by this way, I can change my life, my future.

评分人数

• 星期一

I am afraid fell in love with some one.the reason is i can't believe someone include myself.

评分人数

• 星期一

so hard to put down and release ,maybe we should try our best to value .If it must go or lost ,no way,accept~~

hope
without it, everything will be dull.

返回列表