听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第19期】2010-8-23:女人该不该温柔?
返回列表 发帖

【第19期】2010-8-23:女人该不该温柔?

本期话题:女人该不该温柔?

自古以来,温柔就直接与女人挂勾。在古代,女人的必修课而且也是主修课就是要学会温柔。尤其对夫君不仅要温柔,而且要三从四德。对待他人要相当尊敬,禁忌冒犯,不能大声笑,不能大声哭,也不能大声说话,更加不得发脾气,尤其是发小姐脾气脾气了!就算受了委屈,也不敢出声,偷偷地掉眼泪,表现的就是女人的温柔细腻,宛如清水……

From of old, gentilesse is directly connected with women. In ancient times, a required course as well as a major course was to learn to be like a lady. Especially to their husbands, they should not only be gentilesse but also to obey. To other people, they should respect and cannot offend. They cannot laugh loudly; they cannot cry loudly; they cannot speak loudly; they cannot even lose their temper. When they really suffer some injustice, they are not allowed to say out, but to sweep the tear quietly, what reflects is the gentilesse of women, just like clean water…

但在当代,越来越多的女人似乎已脱胎换骨,摇身变成了“野蛮女人”或者是成功的“女强人”,她们不但拥有自己的生活主式,可以大声笑,大声哭,大声说话;而且拥有自己的事业,成为优秀的佼佼者,令无数男人钦佩!坚持男女平等,绝对不会忍气吞声,似乎已不再“温柔”?

While in modern times, even more women seem have thoroughly remould themselves, turning out to be “wild women”or successful “machisma”. They have their own life style; they can laugh loudly, cry loudly, and speak loudly. At the same time, they have their own career, and being an outstanding person, receiving admiration from men. The insist equality between man and women, and gentilesse seem have faded…

世态因轮回而变动,女人是否已被改变?该不该温柔?请你来回答!

The society changes along with the time, has women been changed yet?Should woman be gentilesse? Just say out your answer.

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

I have to say that men and women are equal.,but women have heavy load. They not only work outside and do housework afterwork, but also to take care of the old and baby.
So,it is hard to be a woman!
It is harder to be a strong woman!
It is more harder to be a famous strong woman!
I hope men and the whole society can be tolerant and understanding with women.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-8-23 15:07 编辑

First, What I'm trying to say is ,in ancient times ,the attitude to the females is quiet unequal ,and it is lucky that has been changed.Now the females have the same right and chance to realize their own individual values as the males in the job market, comparatively speaking,the latter ought to share some housework which does not belong to one.

Second, I think there are some misunderstanding about gentilesse. In ancient time some behaviors don’t mean the forms of gentilesse, but in modern society independence and success do not imply the females are not gentle. Being a female nature, however the world is changing, gentilesse you can’t find sometimes or in a certain respect will never disappear.

评分人数

• 星期一

I can say women's social status has been an unprecedented increase in this modern times.When she laugh loudly,cry loudly and speak loudly,I think it doesn't refect that she is a "wild woman".
Woman plays much important role in this society,they are so great! I think everyone should be respectful to females.

评分人数

• 星期一

Frankly speaking,I don't like the girls in nowadays. As a result of being deeply influenced by the so called "Feminism".They laugh loudly,cry loundly,speak loundly,especially in the public place, by doing so,they tell all the people that  she is a "simpleminded" girl. But  I want to ask: Does "simpleminded" neen to be expressed  in such a extremely way?

评分人数

• 星期一

I think the woman in the world are various,and as a woman, she must different from man. So,I think as a woman, she should keep the gentilesse,but if thier want to cry londly or laugh loudly,these behavior are no need to forbid.

评分人数

• 星期一

I think no matter men or women, they have two sides. Sometimes they can be strong and wild, but some times they also can be gentle. I think women should be gentle to herself and someone who they care and love, and at the same time, strong to face difficult and unfriendly things and behaviors. And what I want to say most is that men should be gentle to his love, to women.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't think the attitude of gentilesse belongs to female only.Everyone should be gentle to their parents,lover and friends.However ,independence and strong don't mean that they are not gentle.These are the importance for success~Whoever can't stop female improvement,except thenselves~so don't control or criticize the female with the excuse of gentilesse

if they are not gentilesse to you , i guess you maybe not the right person to do the right thing at the right time

it depends.

Although we are all equal ,in my opinion,gentilesse has more interaction with women.and it is really a good kind of characters that they should have.that's because a woman with gentilesse will be more beautifull and noble!

返回列表