听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 【参赛征文】When a fish fall in love with bear
返回列表 发帖

【参赛征文】When a fish fall in love with bear

第一组: summer sea umbrella sunshine beer
When a fish fall in love with bear
      There is a beautiful  wooden house which belong to a little bear called TOM on the deep of the rainforest .A river named love river  goes  through it. Bears  always play games and catch fish in love river .
    One day ,Tom goes out to search something to eat .There happened to be a injured fish asking for help .Suddenly .Tom caught  it as fast as lighting .For that girl the last hope was broken ,her syes were filled with tears as if she will be made a kind of delicious food. However ,as we known of  all  Tom is famous for his kindness and warm-hearted, he took her back and saved her .
       When the girl recovered .Tom sent her back home (the love river) .but it is a pity that ,Tom just knowed the girl"s name is July .After July came back home ,a ridiculous idea was coming out,July tell herself that her have falled in love with Tom ,because her heart was filled with Tom's  face ,even everything about Tom .
       As time went by ,there are large change happend to Tom. But since for a girl,whatever happend to her lover she can recognize him at first glance.When Tom was catching fish in the love river .Just in order to let Tom know that she miss him ,July made herself be catched by Tom."Tom I can't belived that I can meet you again .Do you know ,after that day I missed you day and night .I know it is not reality even is ridiculous  ,but i just want to let you know  i love you."July said .When Tom got it ,he didn't know what should he do .As an English saying goes ,"God helps those who help themselves".at last July got Tom's love .Nobady knows why and nobady can accept.
      It is a summer holiday morming ,thay pack sth up and begin their trip .Where are they going ,as the matter of fact July has a dream  which go to sea with Tom to see sunrise .

During the day ,Tom goes along the river ,talking with July ,in the early evening they always stop  to make camp.For them ,every day have different exciting things and everyday is happy.

With the umbrella of Tom ,whatever things happend to July ,Tom also do it with her .Since July's dream will be achieved,unfortunately some terrible things happend to them.The bright sunshines also like usually ,they were talking and laughing with happy.Suddenly ,an eddy caught July toughly ,it is useless that anything Tom try do .At the end ,July died without  saying anything .Tom was so heart-struck  that  lose heart for life .But finally ,he chose to bring July's dream go on the uncompieted trip .

Nobady knows  about the story next ,maby Tom got married ,maby... but we know  Tom love July like July love him

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-8-23 22:53 编辑

I think love will be always in Tom's mind.
I'm afraid  there is  something wrong with tense.

beautiful story . i love the felling of  perpetual love as the bear's and the bravery of the lovely fish.

the story is just like the pop song "a wolf has fallen in  love with a little lamb".please notice your spelling mistakes in your artcle.

the story is just like the pop song "a wolf has fallen in  love with a little lamb".please notice your spelling mistakes in your artcle.

回复 6# areyouready

thank you for  your  advice.

返回列表