听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第20期】2010-8-24:你是个“抠门”的人吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第20期】2010-8-24:你是个“抠门”的人吗?

本期话题:你是个“抠门”的人吗?

在生活中,大家各有各的“抠”招:淘米水拿来浇花,洗衣服的水留下冲卫生间,和别人“拼车”、“拼饭”……在目前物价高涨的时代,怎么“抠门”才能让我们的生活过得惬意的同时又节约了成本?“一粥一饭,当思来处不易;半丝半缕,恒念物力维艰。”从某种意义上讲,“抠门”就是节约。

Every one has their own “saving” trick in life: the water for washing rice is used again for watering flower; the dirty water after washing clothes will be reserved to flush the toilet; having car pool or sharing meals… In the current age when the price is roaring, how to make our life more comfortable and save the cost as well by saving? “We should be aware that it is not easy to obtain porridge and rice or cloth and thread.” In a sense, thrifty itself is saving.

你是个“抠门”的人吗?

Are you “frugal”?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

I'm afraid I am not the "frugal" .
I just think ,some thing it shouldn't need to pay more money for it,but some are not.
And I really like to collect many sophisticated things,such as beautiful china,various of glasses,pretty pictures,genuine CDs and so on.
Lots of these things cost much money.
I think I have promoted the economic growing every day.

评分人数

• 星期一

As there is no need for me to support a family now, so I lack of the "saving " idea. In my mind, "saving" is the parents's thing not mine.  And I usually waste the water、electricity, buy something I don't in urgent need, and so on.
However, the resource in the world is limited And in order to carry out  the environmentism to protect the whole world , "saving" might be a good way for all of us.

评分人数

• 星期一

Saving is a good merit for everyone,so try to be as “frugal” as you can. but,I don't like to be too frugal to degrade your life lever.

评分人数

• 星期一

In my opinion,some environment-friendly way shoud be advocated in our life,such as the water for washing rice is used again for watering flower,the dirty water after washing clothes will be reserved to flush the toilet and so on. If you do this in your life,you should not be called a "frugal" man.On the contray,you are an environmentalis.
Saving is a virtue in our China,I am a "saving" person in life,but I am not stingy.

评分人数

• 星期一

If you ask, I shoud say I am frugal in some way. I live in countryside and my family is not rich. So I should be frugal when using money. In shool, I often share bills with my roommates when we go to KTV  or restaurant. But my family don't lack of water, so we waste a lot of water.

评分人数

• 星期一

while people hear " frugal " ,some ppl always think it not good .
As the main purpose of the writer of this article , the frugal is the method to saving .
But saving is good habit in daily life . it is action to save our earth in our way .
while i am mother , i became frugal . Saving wather as writer mentioned ,and my husband doesn't smoke , and we try to persuade our parents to quit smoke ,not only to save money ,but to reduce pollution !
So i agree with writer to frugal ~

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表