听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第22期】2010-8-26:你会同时喜欢两个人吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第22期】2010-8-26:你会同时喜欢两个人吗?

本期话题:你会同时喜欢两个人吗?

一个是日久生情的爱人,一个是一见钟情的情人。当我们同时爱上两个人,大概都会感叹:他/她来得比你早!生活中,不管是恋爱中的你,还是婚姻中的你,遇到过这种情况吗 ?你是爱上了两个人,还是被爱的两个人之一?你怎么处理这种情况呢?与我们分享你的爱情故事吧。

One is your sweet heart you love with time passing by; the other is the lover you fell in love at first sight. When we fall in love with two people, we   will probably sigh “Why didn’t I know him /her earlier?” Have you ever got this kind of experience no matter you are in love or you have got married? If   you fall in love with two people or you are one of the two, what will you do to deal with this? Please share your story with us!

你会同时喜欢两个人吗?

Will you fall in love with two persons at once?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Even you meet the two guys at the same time,you have to select one because you cat not have a foot in two camp.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't know/really don't know.
May be it depends on who loves me deeper.....and I will choose one.....
Maybe I'd better not answer this question....

评分人数

• 星期一

maybe i will fall in love with two people  coinstantaneous.but i will chose the one i love with time passing by.and for the another,i will bury him in the bottom of my heart ,as  he  never apearance in my life.and  i will keep that feeling in my heart as zhangailin said:"are you here?"

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't know and I'm puzzled about these loving stuff. My love life is quite terrible, because I could  not tell who does really love me so that I hurted someone and hurted myself in the end due to my wrong choice before, I made a mistake and I really regretted for that.  So I am a little susupective about the love and don't know how to love a person......

评分人数

• 星期一

I suspect that the one you love with time passing by is really love, and the  one you love at first sight is just like or it even can not be called like. I think love is like plus time.Like is the foundation of turning to love,time can test your love.
It makes me think of my first love at college,it is the kind of first sight love. Until now I can't tell why I would fall in love with him.I can't tell what merit or what light point on him that attracts me to love him. Maybe because of his handsome face or the circumstance or something others but I know it's not because of him.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't think I will fall in love with two persons at once.That is to say:beauty is in the eye of beholder.There are so many great man in the world,but I just love one.The one  is my sweet heart I love with time passing.

评分人数

• 星期一

Actually,I never encountered in such a situation.I didn't even  fall in love in the four years of my university. Miraculously,I met a beautiful girl after my graduation from school.She is so lovely  that I love her deeply since I saw her in the first time.and fortunately, we have got married last year. I think that maybe the "Love at the first sight"

评分人数

• 星期一

When I was a sophomore, I was luckily loved by two people. One is my ex-boyfriend and the other is my boy friend now. I must admit that I really loved them both then. This kind of triangle love lasted for almost a year. I tried many times to break up with one of them, but failed. It is so hard for me when I met them on the line or face to face. Maybe because I was selfish, I don't want to lose their love. But as time went by, I felt tired. I have no time to study and I gradually felt I have hurted us all. At last I made my decision to choose the one who loves me more-my boy friend now. My boy friend accompanied me  and helped me forget my ex-boyfriend.
Time is  good medcine and can cure all.  Now I think I can handle this well and make my boyfriend my only love.  Now he comes to another city to continue his study, and  I've promised to wait for  him. And I believe I can do it!

评分人数

• 星期一

What the holy shit "time is good medicine and can cure all"! It can't cure all, it just kill everything. So cruel... Sigh...

返回列表