听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第23期】2010-8-27:遇见十年前的自己,你会说什么?
返回列表 发帖

【第23期】2010-8-27:遇见十年前的自己,你会说什么?

本期话题:遇见十年前的自己,你会和她/他说什么?

你还记得10年前的你在哪里吗?你当时在做些什么?有没有什么让你终身难忘的记忆?对于一个人来说,10年并不是一个短暂的时间,如果你还是一个并不健忘的人,那么请认真的回忆一下过去吧。

Try to think about yourself in 10 years ago – where were you and what were you doing? In the past 10 years, what made you remember forever? 10 years is not a short time for human beings, so if you are not a forgetful person, please try to share us your past.

十年前十年后,时光间行走,你是否还记得当初青涩模样?

Time flies from 10 years ago to 10 years afterwards. Do you still conserve your memories in 10 years before?

遇见十年前的自己,你会和她/他说什么?

What do you want to say when encounter with yourself of 10 years ago?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

yourself of 10 years ago?
oh ,she is just a 8-year -old girl,who has short hair and looks like a boy.
I want to tell her:eat less and exercise more,or you will be fatter and fatter!and try to enjoy your childhood as possible as you can when you are always happy!

评分人数

• 星期一

If I could meet myself of 10 yeas ago, I want ro say to her:"Cherish evey second and do not waste time."

评分人数

• 星期一

i think i would say:"you are a good girl , keep it on.don't provoke with parents and treasure everytime with  parents."

评分人数

• 星期一

10 years, it is a long time,maybe a short time in our life!
There are no more decades for us. It changed our life sometimes. If I can return ten years ago, maybe I have more chance to choose.
If we cannot get what we like, we have to like what we can get.

评分人数

• 星期一

It is terrible!  I mean I post my article this morning,but the internet broken down suddenly,which cause my posting failure.  

Although,I'll  do it afresh. If I can go back to 10 years ago when I was still a senior high school student, I will treasure  my time in school,"goog goog study,and  day day  up!".I would told "me" that, don't cherish illusion about life in future 10 years ,what you should do is to enjoy your life at the moment!

评分人数

• 星期一

10 years ago,I was 13 .It was a time of primary graduate.At that time, I was so happy in my memory because I got a high score in the graduation exam.
I think I want to say to her:"Life is a constant progressive process.you should not waste too much time ."
Time flies,we should value time highly,constantly study,constantly upgrade ourselves.

评分人数

• 星期一

Ten years is so long a time that everything will be changed. Ten years ago I'm a senior middle school student. Now I can give many excuses to  my choices then. Why didn't you study hard to accumulate knowledge for a better life? Why don't you cherish the friendship between your classmates? Why don't have a more clear mind to make choices for you? It's so late to say that. So just cherish now.

评分人数

• 星期一

Choose another major that you do really have interests such as economics so that you would not feel awful when hunting the jobs.
Seize every opportunity to go abroad, and you will be independent.
Enjoy your life in high school~~~

评分人数

• 星期一

year after year,i grow-up ,and no longer   a  child .now i can understand everything\know everything what  i want to know.
        if i can come back to ten years ago ,i wanna to tell myself: be smart. think twice and keep  mind on everything.  never leave a regret.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-8-29 13:15 编辑

Maybe, myself of ten years ago doesn't know me. At that moment when we encounter, she doesn't catch a glimpse at me at all. Even if I really want to tell her not to do something which will make her repentant or sad, I think saying nothing is the best choice. Whether my behaviors and decisions are right or wrong once, all of them are a part of my life. Sometimes, only failures can give me courage and experience, and only lost can teach me how to cherish and make me maturer. If I tell her how to do, perhaps, now who faces her is not me at this moment.

So, some day, when myself of ten years later meets me, please don’t say anything, just send me a smile , a waving or a “hi”. That’s enough, to me!

评分人数

• 星期一

Ten years ago,if I can chose do everything,I would learn more,cherish every second,
childhood is joyous and carefree.Now we have much trouble,unhappy.

评分人数

• 星期一

My self of ten years ago
  As time goes by ,I am a fifteen-year-old  girl. But ten yeas ago ,I was only a small girl .
I  didn't need to think about so many things like now .And I had a lot of time to play .If I can speak to myself .I'll say to my self :Treasure the time right now。:85]

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 6# dellphilips

是good,,,不是goog   被我发现了

回复  dellphilips

是good,,,不是goog   被我发现了
lexiaotian 发表于 2010-8-29 17:56

Aha ,So it is,  thank U very much!

10 years ago ~
I think i would study hard to get more knowleage and take a consideration well to accept the love which i rejected .

评分人数

• 星期一

Never think about that kind of thing,if I can meet that guy from ten years ago,I would like to say:"hey,bros,just keep moving on,you did good".

When i meet myself of ten years ago
I will tell myself:
"
cherish time,study hard and do what you wanna do
"

I would scold him harshly for he lying reading comic books at dark corner before sleep, which led to a myopia, or I may have a chance to be a pilot now. I am so sorrow.

I would tell her"hi,dump him,he's not a good guy,the one who is always around you,please pay attention to him,or you would regret .  please take your chance to speak to the foreigners showed up neighbourhood , dont be shy,have some guts,,oh,the last thing i wanna say is I love you"

返回列表