听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-28 听写练习:出色的工作
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-28 听写练习:出色的工作

:73]listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

出色的工作

A:早上好,我是菲莉丝·希莫。
B:嗨,希莫女士?我是阿兰·帕克。我一直想打电话给你感谢你上星期的帮助。
A:非常感谢,帕克先生。可那是我的工作呀。
B:好哇。我想告诉你的老板她最好别失掉你。你是一个勤奋的人。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:Good morning.That's lucy speaking.
B:Hi,Mrs xime?It's park.I am being to call you and thank you for all your help last week.
A:Thank you very much ,park.But that's my work.
B:Well, I want to let your boss know he'd better hold on to you ,you are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good morning, Filis Ximo speaking.
-Hi, Ms. Ximo. It's Allan Pake. I'm being morning to call you and thank you for all your helps last week.
-Thank you very much, Mr. Pake. But that is my job.
-Well. I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you. You are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good morning, Filis Ximo speaking.
-Hi, Ms. Ximo. It's Allan Paker. I'm being morning to call you and thank you for all your helps last week.
-Thank you very much, Mr. Paker. but that is my job.
-Well. I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you. You are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good morning.Phillis Seymour speaking.
B:Hi,Ms Seymour?It's Alan Parker.I've been wanting to call you and thank you for all your help last week.
A:Thank you very much,Mr Parker,but that's my job.
B:Well,I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you,you're a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good morning, Filis Ximo speaking.
Hi, Ms. Ximo. It's Allan Pake. I'm being morning to call you and thank you for all your helps last week.
Thank you very much, Mr. Pake. But that is my job.
Well. I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you. You are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good morning .  Phills Ximo speaking.

B:Hi Ms Ximo ,it;s Alan Poker ,i been mind to call you and  thank you for all your help last week

A:Thank you very much Mr Poker. But that's my job

B:Well i want to let your boss know that she better hold on to you. You are a hardworker

评分人数

• 星期一

you are hard work

A:Good morning.Alice Ximo is speaking.
B:Hi, Mrs Ximo.It's Alan Park.I'm be morning call you in thank you for all your help last week.
A:Thank you very much,Mr Park.But that's my job.
B:Well. I want to let your boss know that she had better hold on to you.You are a hardworker.

评分人数

• 星期一

Goode morning,Filis Ximo speaking.
Hi,Ms Ximo.It is Alen parker.I had been mind to call you and thank you for all your help.
Thank you very much Mr Parker.But that's my job.
Well,I want to let your boss know that she is better to hold on you.You are hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Good morning, Here Simol speaking.
B: Hi, Miss Simol, It's Allan Parker, I've been mind to call you and thank you for all your help last week.
A: Thank you very much, Mr. Parker,but that's my job.
B: Well, I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you, you're a harder worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Good morning,Filis Ximo speaking.
--Hi,Ms.Ximo.It's Allan Pake.I'm been morning to call you and thank you for all your help last week.
--Thank you very much ,Mr.Pake.But that's my job.
--I want to let your boss know that she's better hold on you.You're a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

-- Good morninig,Falece Ximolar speaking.
--Hi,Mrs Ximolar.It is Alan Packer.I'm been morning to call you for all your help last week.
--Thank you very much .Mr Packer.But that's my job.
--Well,I want to let your boss know that she'd better hold on to you.You are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

Goode morning,Filis Ximo speaking.
Hi,Ms Ximo.It is Alen parker.I had been mind to call you and thank you for all your help.
Thank you very much Mr Parker.But that's my job.
Well,I want to let your boss know that she is better to hold on you.You are hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good morning, Filis Ximo speaking.
-Hi, Ms. Ximo. It's Allan Pake. I'm always being to call you and thank you for all your helps last week.
-Thank you very much, Mr. Pake. But that is my job.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good morning, Filis Ximo speaking.
B:Hi,Ms Ximo, It's Alian Pake, I'm being morning to call you and thank you all your help last week.
A:Thank you very much, Mr.Pake ,but that's my job.
B:Well,I want to let your boss know that he's better hold on to you, you are a hard worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Good morning .the listing is Fills ximo.
--Hi ,it's Alian Park .I'm be wanting to call you and thank you for all you help last week .
--Thank you very much ,Mr Park ,that's my job .
--Well .i want to let you boss know that she'd better hold on you ,you are a harder worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Good morning .the listing is Fills ximo.
--Hi ,it's Alian Park .I'm be wanting to call you and thank you for all you help last week .
--Thank you very much ,Mr Park ,that's my job .
--Well .i want to let you boss know that she'd better hold on you ,you are a harder worker.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表