听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第25期】2010-8-29:晒晒自己的坏习惯
返回列表 发帖

【第25期】2010-8-29:晒晒自己的坏习惯

本期话题:晒晒自己的坏习惯

No man is perfect, so everyone must have shortcomings and bad habits. Have you ever thought how annoying little bad habits can be?

人无完人,每个人都会有缺点和坏习惯。你是否想过这些坏习惯有时也会很恼人?

Bad habits that are fine if both partners are of a like mind but what about when one is tidy and the other just doesn't care or one smokes and the other doesn't. Smokers often can't see what the issue is but they soon learn when they give up. Learning to break such habits can be hard but if you want to improve yourself, consider your partner, make an effort to understand the impact bad habits have on your relationship with others and then see what help is around to enable you to break those habits now.

如果身边的人有类似的习惯,那么坏习惯此时也看起来好像没什么了,可是如果一方爱干净而另一方却不在乎,一方爱抽烟而另一方不抽的时候呢?吸烟的人往往看不到问题所在,直到他们戒了烟之后。改掉坏习惯是很难的。但是如果你想改善下自己,也为周围的人考虑考虑,想想坏习惯可能给你带来的负面影响,那么也许你就会有动力去改掉这些坏习惯了。

What about you?Do you have any bad habits? How do you deal with them?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Since everyone must have shortcomings and bad habits,so try to tolerate if it is not so unbearable.After all,no man is perfect.When you blame the others who impact you, think about yourself first.

评分人数

• 星期一

I like this sentence:No man is perfect.For me,I think I have many bad habits .For example,I enjoy staying up reading storybook.After meals,I often eat fruit at once.Also,I uaually eat a lot of snacks in the evening.All of those,I think that will be bad for my heath.
Of course,I am doing my best to deal those bad habits.I believe that:Health is the source of revolutionary.

评分人数

• 星期一

My bad habit is that I will not do some work until its deadline comes, so that I always feel busy and tired, even mess around on the day before deadline.

评分人数

• 星期一

yes,no man is perfect,i really agree with it. but if our bad habits have a bad affect to others and it is troubled with other person,more worse it is  detrimental to other peson,we'd better to overcome it in spite of the bad is so difficult to break.

评分人数

• 星期一

Yep, Just as the moderater said" Smokers often can't see what the issue is but they soon learn when they give up." When i was a smoker, I never took the smell of cigarette  too seriously. I even feel that the people who don't smoke are oversensitive. It is just like girls' having snack. But when I quit smoking, I suddenly find that the odour of cigarette is so unbearalbe,especially in a closed space.

So,what I want to say is : Keep thinking of the guys arround you, It 's nothing for yourself, but it  maybe poision for others.

评分人数

• 星期一

I do have some bad habits. Maybe I'm a little lazy and sometime have a bad temper. In real life we always can pick out others' bad habits or shortcomings easily, but cannot finds ourselves. It's so bad a habit. So I wish from now on when meets unpleasant things I can think about my fault firstly and do not alway complaint others.

评分人数

• laura6688

I have some shortcomings I know ,but I think the worst one is knowing it and also doing like this all the time

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表