听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 8月29日散文赏析:河流与岩石
返回列表 发帖

8月29日散文赏析:河流与岩石

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-8-29 15:07 编辑

:59]  read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

河流与岩石

A river was running towards the valley and the plain, but when it came to a rock, it was afraid and started trembling.

The rock said:"Hi, where are you going?"

The river said
timidly: "I'm going to the valley and the plain. They are waiting for me."

The rock made fun of the river and said:"You are still very young. Go back to the hill immediately, and don't come back here again!"

Startled, the river said:"I can only go forwards. There is no river that goes backwards."

The rock became angry and said,"Speak no more! If you don't go back, you will have to change your direction!"

The river helplessly asked,"Where should I go?"

"You go anywhere you like, just don't come close to me!"

More and more water gathered as the river hesitated. Then it began to get out of control. The river surged over the rock. When it saw the rock being tossed about pitifully, it said,"Only a weak person will make a detour. A person
who is strong will only go ahead, and nothing will stop him!"

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

河流犹豫的时候越来越多的水聚拢过来失去了控制。河流吞没了岩石,他看见岩石可怜地摇荡时,它说:“只有软弱的人会绕道而行。意志坚强的人会勇往直前,没有什么可以阻止他。”

评分人数

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

当这滴水在犹豫,越来越多的水便在河流中聚集,然后就失控了。河水漫过岩石,当它看到岩石被无助的冲来冲去,河流说:“只有弱者才会害怕困难!一个强者只会勇往直前,什么都不会阻止他前进!”

评分人数

当小河犹豫的时候,越来越多的水聚集起来。然后,它开始失控,河水涌过岩石。当它看到岩石可怜的摇晃的时候,它说:“只有弱者才会后退,意志坚强的人只能向前,没有什么能够阻止他。”

评分人数

在河流犹豫的时候,越来越多的水聚集到了一起。然后它开始失去控制,最终河流漫过了石头。当河流看着石头被可怜的冲击着的时候,它说:“只有软弱的人才会绕道而行。强壮的人只会勇往直前,任何事物都不能阻拦他!”

评分人数

More and more water gathered as the river hesitated. 当河流还在犹豫的时候,越来越多的水聚集起来。
Then it began to get out of control。不久他开始失去控制.
The river surged over the rock. 河流向石头汹涌而过。
When it saw the rock being tossed about pitifully, it said,"Only a weak person will make a detour. A personwho is strong will only go ahead, and nothing will stop him!"  当他看见石头被可怜地卷起,他说,“只有软弱的人才会绕道。一个强者只会前进,什么都阻挡不了他!

当河流在犹豫的时候,水越聚越多,这时开始无法控制了,河流汹涌着越过石头。当它看到石头被可怜地翻来覆去,河流说,只有软弱的人才会绕路,坚强的人只会向前走,没有什么能阻挡他。

评分人数

返回列表