听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 面试后如何向雇主写一封工作接受信
返回列表 发帖

面试后如何向雇主写一封工作接受信

Writing an acceptance letter is a good policy for any job seeker who‘s decided to take a job offer. For one thing, it reinforces your professional approach. It also gives you the chance to document a few key things about your new job, such as your title, supervisor, salary and benefits. In the vast majority of cases, you’ll never need to rely on this documentation. On the other hand, it can‘t hurt to be extra cautious when embarking on a new position with a new company. Keep the acceptance letter upbeat, professional and brief.  Here‘s a sample you can tailor to your situation:
  (Date)
  (Mr./Ms. Name) (Title) (Employer Name) (Address) (City, ST ZIP)
Dear (Mr./Ms. Name):
  It is with great pleasure that I accept your offer to join (Employer Name) as a (position title) under (Supervisor Name). The goals you outlined for the position are well-matched to my abilities, and I consider it a privilege to join your team.
  As we discussed, my annual salary will be (salary), and medical benefits will commence after 30 days of employment.
  (Mr./Ms. Name), thank you for making the interview process enjoyable. I look forward to working with you and the (Employer Name) team. I will report to work on (Date). In the meantime, feel free to call me at 555-123-4567.

Sincerely,

(Name)

返回列表