Phone: (215)12345678

March 15, 2005
Lance Jones
VP Business Development
McClain Companies
15 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 12345
Dear Lance:
    I am writing to you as a fellow graduate of Hofstra University (class of 2000) and would sincerely appreciate any insight you could provide me into McClain Companies. I have been working in sales for almost five years, and I am now looking to transition into corporate human resources at a company such as yours.
    Although successful in my sales career, I have realized the aspects of my work I find most rewarding are all in HR-related functions. The following offers a few highlights of my qualifications:
    Solid foundation in HR affairs: As senior account executive, I have been responsible for a number of HR functions, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new employees. A quick learner of complex concepts and legal issues, I am eager to broaden these competencies.
    Dynamic communication style: I am adept in building relationships, consensus and a shared sense of purpose. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees, mediate disputes and motivate others into action.
    Experience in corporate training: A constant throughout my sales career has been my passion for the design and delivery of staff-development programs. Comfortable and experienced giving both large- and small-group presentations, I have conducted hundreds of training seminars for diverse audiences across all organizational levels.
    If you know of anyone within McClain Companies who might be looking for someone with my qualifications, I would be very grateful for your referral. Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Kind regards,

Bridge Bobo

Enclosure

返回列表