127 South Bend Road
Cleveland,Ohio 47379
January 29,1996

Mr. Donald R.Smith
Director of Marketing
Delro Foods Company
100 East River Road, Portland,Oregon 26718

Dear Mr. Smith:
    I am writing to present my credentials for the position of Brand Manager, a position for which I am exceptionally well-qualified. I am confident that you will quickly realize my ability to make major contributions to Delro Foods’marketing efforts upon reviewing the enclosed resume.
     As my resume will attest, I have established an excellent reputation for pumping new life into old brands and making them perform. Examples of my accomplishments in this area are:
  -Doubled Pikkels market share in only 9 mouths
  -Increased Yums market share by 99% in two years
  -Improved direct mail orders of Beard's Sunframes by 38% in 18 months through use of creative coupons
My contributions to new brands have been equally noteworthy. For example:
  -Achieved 29% market share penetration for Leggins within one year of market introduction
  -Completed national roll-out of Jelli-Roll in 6 months, reaching 18% market penetration
    Perhaps I can make similar contributions to Delro Foods in the marketing of either new or existing brands.
    Should you have room in your organization for a top-notch marketing professional who is capable of making immediate contributions to your marketing efforts and adding some real profit to your botton line, please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you for your consideration.
                           sincerely,
                           (空格为签名处)
                           Weldon R.Bass
Enclosure

返回列表