听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第26期】2010-8-30:该不该扔掉旧情人的信物?
返回列表 发帖

【第26期】2010-8-30:该不该扔掉旧情人的信物?

本期话题:该不该扔掉旧情人的信物?

一首歌,有一个故事,一个瞬间牵连一个过往。相信每个人手中的定情信物,都有一段故事。只不过有些人的故事是快乐的,有些人的故事是忧伤的。多年后翻出你曾留下的信物。些许的伤,些许的乐。那么,你会怎样处理上次感情经历留下的东西?是把一切付之一炬?把情书和照片藏到阁楼里?还是继续保留关于你和他的故事?

A song, a story or a special moment may have association about one’s past. It is believed that everyone may have a token for love and an episode. Some may be pleasant, while some may be sorrowful. When you happened to see the token many years later, you may then feel sort of sorrowful or pleasant. Then, how are you going to deal with the token left after the last romance? Will you burn it all at once? Will you put sway the love letters and photos in the attic? Will you reserve the story between you and him?

该不该扔掉旧情人的信物?

Shall we discard the token of ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

I think you'd better put something special in your heart. All the impressive and important memories are unforgettable. They are part of your life.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 谢岚 于 2010-8-30 12:20 编辑

The impressive memory could always be somewhere in ur heart. it will not disappear but fade gradually. Cherish the true life  u have gained .

评分人数

• 星期一

ya , it is real question . For different people , there are different methods to deal with the tokens in their life .
Even the tokens disappears someday ,but the memory should be never clear aways . It is there in deep heart ,even though may you never talk it again to anyone else .
Our life is full of such kind experiences and get the colorful history of our youth ~

评分人数

• 星期一

Just as the proverb saying"Each home has a skeleton in the cupboard".I think  it's nothing that U keep the token of ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend. It's a stage in your life, without them, your life may not be completable. Everyone should have his/her own memory about the past,it is precious and unique, U don't have to force yourself to forget it.So ,please opening your heart to the past of yourself or your current girlfriend/boyfriend

评分人数

• 星期一

well , at the time I broke up with my exboyfriend, I tried to throw out eveything he gave to me, not because I'm afraid that I will not forget him but because I think since the relationship was over, there was no need to keep the gifts.

评分人数

• 星期一

I agree with the upstairs. No matter the memory is pleasant or sorrowful, it is already the past. So just discard it, it's no need to keeps these things. Of course the memory can not be discard instantly, but it will fade with time.

评分人数

返回列表