听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 西方传统婚礼上牧师的证言
返回列表 发帖

西方传统婚礼上牧师的证言

Minister: We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on the earth. Therefore; it is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly.

Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined.

If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Who gives this woman to be married to this man?

Father: My wife and I do.

(Then the bride is given away)

Minister: I require and charge you both that if either of you know any impediment why you may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony, you confess it now. Be assured that if any persons are joined together otherwise than as God’s word allows, their marriage is not lawful.

(Minister: addressing the groom)

(Groom’s Name), do you take (Bride’s Name) for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?

Groom: I do.

(Minster: addressing the bride):

(Bride’s Name), do you take (Groom’s Name) for your lawful wedded husband, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?

Bride: I do.

返回列表