听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第27期】2010-8-31:你是宅男或宅女吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第27期】2010-8-31:你是宅男或宅女吗?

本期话题:你是宅男或宅女吗?

Indoorsman and indoorswoman are new internet slangs,  refers to a person who spends considerable time in indoor pursuits, such as computing, sleeping and watching sports on television.

“宅男宅女”是新兴的网络语言,是指把大部分时间都花在像玩电脑、睡觉以及看电视体育节目等室内活动方面的人。宅男宅女们一般都不大喜欢户外活动,

Indoorsman and indoorswoman are byproducts of libertinism and network, holding aloft the banners of freedom and X Generation, they dwell in deep seclusion and rarely come out. You may feel it queer and unimaginable, however, they never think themselves paradox and argue that it's a kind of life style, they are alone but never lonely.

宅男宅女是自由思想和网络的衍生品,他们高举“自由”与“新人类”大旗,却终日大门不出、二门不迈、深居简出。你可能会觉得奇怪,甚至不可思议,但宅男宅女们从不觉得自己是矛盾体,他们说这只是一种生活方式,他们孤单,但并不孤独。

My friends, are you indoorman or indoorwoman?

亲爱的朋友,你是宅男或宅女吗?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

I think I am kind of indoorwoman.The world outside maybe is very wonderful,but I prefer to spend considerable time on computing, reading books and watching television.

评分人数

• 星期一

Yap, I'm kind of indoorwoman,too. I'd like to stay at home with my family in my spare time. I love cook. Preparing the delicious food for people U loved and seeing  the satisfied expression on their faces mean a lot to me.

评分人数

• 星期一

I think I'm a typical indoorwoman.If there is nothing,I won't go out.I will stay in my room and sit in front of the computer,and for a day.

评分人数

• laura6688

I think if permits, most of us especially the young people would like to be a indoorsman or indoorswoman. I find a strange phenomenon around us. We have lots of forms of entertainment nowadays. For example:  various kinds of ball games, walking, running, dancing, traveling, computing, watching TV and so on. I find most of the old people will choose the outdoor activities like ball sports, running, dancing, etc, and most of the young people will choose indoor activities. So they are called indoorsman or indoorswoman. Undoubtedly, to be indooorsman or indoorswoman is bad to our health. Beware of our health, do not to be a indooorsman or indoorswoman

评分人数

• laura6688

I am not a indoorwoman.In my opinion,always staying at home is not good for our health.Now
for modern young people,computer is a household electrical applicances.We make friends,do shopping,watching TV,searching information on the Internet.But if we spend much time on the Internet,someday you'll feel physical discomfort.
So,if there is a bright and sunny weather,we should go out ,breathe the fresh air.

评分人数

I think I am a indoorwoman.I stay at home allday except the working.I don't like to go out usually.When my friends call me out,I will very glad to go out with them.Shopping,eating,talking are intersting for us.But I always stay at home with myself,sometimes I need quite.

评分人数

• laura6688

My dear moderator,I think that "palying computer"may be more proper than "computing".

I am absolutely not a indoorman.I can't bear staying in the house all day long, It is too boring and uninteresting. I like to communicate with different people,and I can learn more though talking. Only when I reading ,I can stay in my room for hours and don't move.

评分人数

i don't know whether i'm a indoorman or not. but it really means nothing to me. sometime, i will go out side with my friends to spend my leisure time, sometime, i will keep myself away from the society ,just staying at home to do anything i liked . and the other times ,i will take a sport outside to keep fit by myself.

Indoormans or indoorwomans are those who just do their business at home, they don't like to go outside, or they mean they could reach all them wanted indoor. indoorlives also means a reality to their world.

No matter which way do they want to live, just keeping your mind fresh, your body healthy, etc

评分人数

i don't know whether i'm a indoorman or not too.i think i am paradox.sometimes,i like to spend time  with frient outside,but sometime  i like staying in home .

评分人数

• 星期一

I used to be a indoorman
but now~ I always work outside

评分人数

• 星期一

Except work and shopping ,I always stay at home ~~

评分人数

• 星期一

indoorwoman

i am a indoorwoman.i like stay at home do anything i want to do,no one can bother me .of course i know be a indoorwoman is not good for my health,but indoor also can do some sports,it depends on me.

返回列表