听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Sleepless in Seattle——经典对白
返回列表 发帖

Sleepless in Seattle——经典对白

Tagline: What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?

Plot Outline: It's Christmas Eve in Baltimore.Annie, who has just been engaged to Walter, is driving on a dark street.She turns on the radio and is so touched by the deep affection that the man talking on the radio holds for his deceased spouse.All of a sudden, she knows what love means- magic.

[H: Hostess  S: Sam Baldwin  A: Annie Reed]

H: Hello, Sam, this is Dr. Marsha Fieldstone on Network America. If there was one question I was allowed to ask...

S: Oh go ahead.

H: People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.Sam, do you think there is someone out there you could love as much as your wife?

S: Well, Dr. Marsha Fieldstone, it's hard to imagine.

H: Hmm... What are you going to do?

S: Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning. Breath in and out all day long, and then after a while I won’t have to remind myself to get out of bed in the morning and breath in and out. And then after a while, I won’t have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.

H: Sam. Tell me what was so special about our wife?

S: Well, how long is your program? Oh, well, it was a million tiny little things. When you added them all up it just meant that we were supposed to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It's like coming home. Only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car. And I knew it. It was like...

(He pauses. Simultaneously, Sam and Annie utter the same word.)

S&A: Magic.

返回列表