听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第28期】2010-9-1:你和“杜拉拉”有相似之处吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第28期】2010-9-1:你和“杜拉拉”有相似之处吗?

本帖最后由 laura6688 于 2010-9-1 08:40 编辑

本期话题:你和“杜拉拉”有相似之处吗?Do you have resemblance to “Du Lala”?

“她没有背景,受过较好的教育,走正规路子,靠个人奋斗获取成功。对于大部分人来说,她的故事比比尔盖茨的更值得参考,因为她的所作所为有更大的可行性。”

“She had no background or relatively good education. But she made it by taking the normal course and striving hard. For most of people, her story is more meaningful than Bill Gate’s since what she has achieved is more feasible.”

她就是“杜拉拉”,《杜拉拉升职记》的女主人公。《杜拉拉升职记》已经热销三年,职场内外的广大读者们,从“杜拉拉”身上找到了共鸣或启迪。对格子间里面辛苦打拼的小白领来说,《杜拉拉升职记》这本小说名字就抒发了她们的心声,仿佛在大声宣告:我要升职,我要成功,我要钻石王老五!

She is “Du Lala”, the heroin of “Go, Lala, Go”, which has become of the best-seller for three years. The readers involved in the career have found the empathy or have been inspired by her. As for the white collars struggling in the compartment, the title of the novel “Go, Lala, Go” has conveyed their aspiration, as if they are declaring “I would like to be promoted, I am determined to make it, I want to marry a golden bachelor!”

你是否也找到共鸣?你和“杜拉拉”有相似之处吗?

Have you got the empathy? Do you have resemblance to “Du Lala”?

Absolutely,Yes,"Du Lala"has became the typical deputy of white collars who shuttle back and forth in the crowd and flourishing big city. She also becomes the shining example of all students who are learning hard in the universities.

评分人数

本帖最后由 谢岚 于 2010-9-1 10:05 编辑

I have no backgroud but a good education, in this point, I have resemblance to “Du Lala".
But “Du Lala" is definitely not my style. I love the warm and peaceful life, but it doesn't mean I have no passion  for my career. I have the patience and responsibility in my work, enjoying the detail tasks. I'm just not the aggressive or " always ready to face challenge" person. By the way, I just want to marry some guy who does love me and fortunitely I have done this!hehe^^

评分人数

Du Lala is a good example for those without background or relatively good education. One reliable way for us to get promoted is by striving hard.We can learn from her. You are doomed to failure without perseverance, passion and courage.

Well, as a new comer into the society, I have always want to do what I want to do and what I can through my hard working, and still I believe I can make it. But people keep telling me that how complicated and vicious the society is, and how important your relationship with some related person is. And that really gets me stressed. I admit, I am scared by what I am gonna face in the future whose name is society. As a girl, a golden bacholar is wonderful choice. Nobody would let that chance go if it comes to them. Neither me.

评分人数

Maybe,I want to be successful too!

评分人数

I think the successful person must have the key to the way~~must be
If someone doesn't have the rich family ,he or she must try their best to improve themselves.

sth. in common.

返回列表