听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第31期】2010-9-4:你睡得好么?
返回列表 发帖

【第31期】2010-9-4:你睡得好么?

本期话题:你睡得好么?

忙碌的都市生活,加班、玩乐,林林总总的事情总是让我们停不下来,挤掉了我们原本少的可怜的睡眠时间。更可怜的是,当我们静下来想要睡觉的时候,脑子怎么也睡不着,一遍遍放着电影想着事。你睡得好吗?每天能睡几个小时?不睡的时候都在干什么?让我们聊聊我们的睡眠吧。

The urban life,overwork, fun, and other trifles make us impossible to stop and deprive us from the limited sleeping time. What’s worse, we couldn’t fall asleep when we calm down and try to sleep, with the trouble haunted in the mind.

Do you sleep sound? How many hours do you sleep every day? What do you do when you couldn’t fall asleep? Let’s talk about sleep.

It is no doubt that sleep is very important for everyone.Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to sleep. Tossing and turning. Your mind is racing, going over everything like movie that happened today. Night noises keep you awake.
when I couldn’t fall asleep,I will get up to read a book until I am very tired and sleepy.

The sleep is playing a serious role in our life. We spend about a third of our lives sleeping, but it is by no means a waste of time. Without nightly rest, a healthy and active life is impossible.And even sleep boosts the immune system.Here lays a story,saying that sleep well to live long...
However, in our really life,we may haven't enough time to sleep,and even some  moodiness will affect our sleep quality,such as excitation and sadness...At this time we should take some ways to sleep...But,I still don't know which method will have a real hold on my sleep problem....

评分人数

• laura6688

I don't think I have this problem.I always sleep well,I don't think many things,if sometimes I can't fall asleep,I will read novels,by phone,then,I will sleep quickly,haha!

评分人数

• laura6688

I got insomnia for like one and a half year when I was a sophomore in college. It was so long time a torture, every night I was justing staring at the ceiling and listening to the soft breathing of my roommates. It almost killed  me. I took a lot of medicine to calm myself down, drank milk which normally I would say no, and ran on the playground to get myself tired. I do not know how did I get through that. Now, I could fall asleep again, I am very happy.
What I am saying here, is cherish it when you can sleep and have dreams!

评分人数

• laura6688

Sometimes I can't sleep well.Yeah,just as you said:my mind is racing,going over everything like movie that happened today.when it got serious ,I felt  I couldn't fall alsleep until early morning next day.Fortunately,things is getting better now.I 'm very pleased because this summer vacation I usually sleep sound indeed.And when I could not fall asleep ,I will listen to
soft music or just count numbers .But I don't think it makes any diference sometimes.

评分人数

• laura6688

I am a night owl and sleep about 7 hours a day,but less than 7 hours very often. It is said that it is good for adults to sleep 7-8 hours everyday. So my sleep is not sound enough even though i have no sleep problem. In most cases, I can fall asleep in five minutes as long as i want to sleep. But sometimes, I also suffer from insomnia. In that case, I will read a book or listen to some light musics. If you have some sleep problems, I think you can try:
To take a stroll about 15 minutes before you go to bed;
To steep your feet in warm water about 15 minutes;
The most important thing is to make your mind relaxed before going to bed.
Hope everybody has a good sleep everyday.

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表