关于“特技”种种表达——

1、daredevil stunts 叹为观止的特技动作
  daredevil:adj. 铤而走险的人,不怕死的
  stunt/special skill:n.特技、绝技

2、stuntster:特技表演者
 3、stunt man:特技替身演员
 4、stuntwoman:女特技替身演员
 5、special effects:特技效果

HONG KONG - Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan, famous for his daredevil stunts, says he's frustrated by Hollywood's safety rules.
  "There are so many safety and insurance rules to follow," Chan said in an interview on his Web site Sunday.

"I know that they want to make sure that I'm safe when I do my stunts, but sometimes they insist that I use protective gear for even simple things, and that is frustrating. It takes so much time," he said.
  Chan said he feels less encumbered when making films in Hong Kong.
  "In Hong Kong we just go ahead and do what needs to be done. There is no safety captain on the set. I use my own stunt team because they have experience and I trust them to make the action and stunts safe," he said.
  Chan also said that when he first broke into Hollywood, he'd had little control over his own moves, even though he'd been choreographing stunts for decades in Hong Kong.
  But that that has changed over time.
  "When I first started making Hollywood films, the directors wouldn't listen to anything I said when it came to the action," he said.
  "It's different now; the directors respect me and listen to me. Over the years I have gotten more involved in the planning of the action and stunts on my American movies and that makes me happy. But mostly it is difficult," Chan said.
  据有关媒体16日报道,香港动作之王成龙素以叹为观止的特技动作征服全球影迷,但他表示,好莱坞的安全规则却让自己多少感到灰心丧气。15日,成龙在个人网站的一次谈话中说:“有太多的安全与保险规则需要遵循。我知道他们是希望保证我在做特技动作时的安全,但有时候,他们却一再坚持我使用保护性设备,即便是一些简单的动作,这一点多少让人感到沮丧,而且占据了太多的时间。”
  成龙表示,在香港拍电影时的感觉就自由多了,没有那么多的束缚。他说:“在香港,我们就是一直向前,完成我们需要完成的动作,没有好莱坞那样负责安全的人员。我用的都是自己的特技小组,他们非常有经验,我相信他们能够在我做特技动作时保证我的安全。”

成龙同样表示,第一次打进好莱坞的时候,他对自己需要完成的动作几乎没有什么控制权,即便在香港几十年的从影生涯中已经无数次重复过类似的动作。但在当时的好莱坞,情况就完全变了。
  成龙说:“当我第一次拍摄好莱坞电影的时候,导演根本不采纳我所说的有关动作场景的任何建议。现在的情况不一样了,导演开始尊重我,也开始采纳我的建议。多年来,我更多的参与美国电影中的动作与特技设计,这让我感到很愉快,但绝大多数时候是很难办到的。”

返回列表