听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 求职:大学生英语面试实战指南-2
返回列表 发帖

求职:大学生英语面试实战指南-2

2、介绍工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀  ①AHave you ever been employed?
  ②AYour resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghaimay I ask why you left﹖
  BI worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.HoweverI left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.
  ③Have you done any work in this field﹖
  ④What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field﹖
  ⑤AWhat have you learned from the jobs you have had﹖
  BI have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In additionI learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
  ⑥AWhat's you major weak point﹖
  BI haven't been involved in international businessso I don’t have any experiencebut I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
  ⑦AWhat are your greatest strengths﹖(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)
  ⑧APlease tell me about your working experience.
  ⑨ADoes your present employer know you are looking for another job﹖
  BNoI haven't discussed my career plans with my present employerbut I am sure he will understand.
  3、性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
  ①AHow do you spend your spare time﹖
  ②AAre you interested in sports﹖
  ③ADo you think you are introverted or extroverted﹖
  ④AWhat kind of personality do you think you have﹖
  BI always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in somethingI don't like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
  ⑤AWhat is the most important thing for you to be happy﹖
  BDifferent people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknitand my friends and I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
  ⑥AWhat makes you angry﹖
  BDishonesty. It's unacceptable.
  ⑦AWhat are your personal weaknesses﹖
  BI'm afraid I’m a poor talker. I'm not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for businessso I have been studying public speaking.
  ⑧AAre you more of a leader or a follower﹖
  BI don't try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybodyand get the job done by working together.
  4、工作要求:我能胜任
  ①ADo you think you can make yourself easily understood in English﹖
  BYesin most circumstances.
  ②AAre you available for travel﹖
  BYesI like traveling. I am youngand unmarried. It's no problem for me to travel frequently.
  ③AHow about overtime work﹖
  BOvertime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it's necessarybut I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.
  ④AHow long do you think we can depend on your working here﹖
  ⑤ADo you like regular work﹖
  BNoI don't like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opportunities and new challengebut I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.
  ⑥AWhat salary do you expect﹖
  BShall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first﹖I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
  ⑦ADo you work well under pressure﹖
  BWorking under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don't mind working underpressure. I work well under the secircumstances. People canI Can.
  ⑧ADo you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration﹖
  BNo,nothing in particular.
  ⑨AHow soon can you begin working for us﹖
  BI need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.
  5、面试结束:礼貌道别。此外,面试官还可能问及你的家庭情况,如家人对你的影响等,也应事先有所准备。
  ①AAny questions﹖
  BWhen will I know your decision﹖
  ②AHow can we get in touch with you﹖
  ③AWe will notify you of our decision by mailis this convenient for you﹖
  ④AThank you for your interest in our company.
  BThank youMr.Smith. Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
  ⑤AYou will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out.
  BOK.Thank you very much.

返回列表