听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 9月6日英语故事:看不见的微笑 An Invisible Smile (2)
返回列表 发帖

9月6日英语故事:看不见的微笑 An Invisible Smile (2)

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

1.Amy explained that when she first started walking past his house he wasn’t very friendly and she was afraid of him, but she pretended he was wearing an invisible smile and so she always smiled back at him. It took a while, but one day he half-smiled back at her.
After some more time, he started smiling real smiles and then started talking to her.Just a “hello” at first, then more. She said he always offers her an apple now, and is always very kind.
“An invisible smile?” questioned Janet.
2.“Yes,” answered Amy, “my grandma told me that if I pretended I wasn’t afraid and pretended he was smiling an invisible smile at me and I smiled back at him, that sooner or later he would really smile. Grandma says smiles are contagious.”
If we remember what Amy’s grandma said, that everyone wears an invisible smile, we too will find that most people can’t resist our smile after a while.
We’re always on the go trying to accomplish so much, aren’t we? Getting groceries, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn - there’s always something. It’s so easy to get caught up in everyday life that we forget how simple it can be to bring cheer to ourselves and others. Giving a smile away takes so little effort and time, let’s make sure that we’ve not the one that others have to pretend is wearing an invisible smile.

Reference
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• zora

1.Amy explained that when she first started walking past his house he wasn’t very friendly and she was afraid of him, but she pretended he was wearing an invisible smile and so she always smiled back at him. It took a while, but one day he half-smiled back at her.
Amy解释说当她第一次路过他的房子时他表现的很不友好,使她很害怕,但是她(想象)假装他脸上带着无形的微笑,并且因此她总是对他报以微笑。过了一阵子,他只是对她微微笑了一下。

2.“Yes,” answered Amy, “my grandma told me that if I pretended I wasn’t afraid and pretended he was smiling an invisible smile at me and I smiled back at him, that sooner or later he would really smile. Grandma says smiles are contagious.”
是的,Amy回答道,“我奶奶告诉我,如果我假装不害怕,并且想象他对我无形的微笑,我以微笑回报他,那么不久他就会真的微笑。奶奶说微笑是会传染的。”

Giving a smile away takes so little effort and time, let’s make sure that we’ve not the one that others have to pretend is wearing an invisible smile.
微笑只需要一点点努力和时间,让我们确保给他人的不是一个假装的无形微笑。

评分人数

• zora

艾米解释说当他第一次从他的房子经过时他不是很友好.而且她也很害怕他,但是她装作他有一个无形的微笑所以她总是对着他回笑.一段时间过后的一天,他回了她一个微笑.
是的.艾米说道. "我的奶奶告诉我说如果我装作我不害怕并且他是在对我微微的笑而我要回一个微笑给他.很快或者他就会真的笑.奶奶说笑是很有感染力的.
Giving a smile away takes so little effort and time, let’s make sure that we’ve not the one that others have to pretend is wearing an invisible smile.
给予一个笑并不需要很多的时间和精力.让我们确定不要成为需要别人假想我们在微笑的人.

评分人数

• zora

People will  get along with each other if we pretend  others are smiling an invisible smile to you. It will become a real harmonious society one day.

评分人数

• zora

1.艾米解释说她第一次经过他的房子时他并不是那么友好,这让她有一点害怕。但是她假想着他面带着看不到的微笑,所以她总是朝他微笑。开始的一段时间他表现的很冷漠,但是有一天他竟然对她挤出了一个微笑。
2“是的”,艾米回答道,“奶奶告诉我如果我假装不怕,假想着他也朝我微笑并且坚持对他微笑,总够一天,3.他也会向我报以真诚的微笑的。奶奶说微笑是可以传染的。”
3微笑不需要太多的努力和时间,一定不要做那种需要别人假想着你带着隐形微笑的那种人。

评分人数

• zora

there is a mirror when people get along with others.you smile, he smile;you angry, he angry.not only smiles are contagious but also angrys.

评分人数

• 魚魚

Amy解释说当她第一次路过他家时,他很不友好同时她很害怕他。但是他尝试给她一个浅浅的微笑同时她也常常给回他微笑。一段时间后,有一天她给他一个微笑。
           Form the story i know that if you had been given you always can canght at last.

评分人数

• 魚魚

Amy解释道当她第一次路过他的房子时他很不友好,这使她很害怕,但是她假装他脸上带着无形的微笑,并且因此总是对他报之以笑。过了一阵子,他只是对她微微笑了一下。
是的,Amy回答道,“我奶奶告诉我,如果我假装不害怕,并且想象他有着无形的微笑,我以微笑回报他,那么迟早他就会真的微笑。奶奶说微笑是会传染的。”
给别人一个微笑不需要太多的努力和时间,让我们确保我们不再是那个让别人假装认为我们有着无形微笑的人。

评分人数

• 魚魚

1.Amy explained that when she first started walking past his house he wasn’t very friendly and she was afraid of him, but she pretended he was wearing an invisible smile and so she always smiled back at him. It took a while, but one day he half-smiled back at her. 艾米解释说当她第一次穿过他家时,他也很不友好,也让她感到害怕。但是她假装看见他隐藏着的微笑并总是微笑回应。过了一段时间,终于在有天他勉强对她笑了一下。
“是的”艾米说“我奶奶告诉我如果我假装不害怕、假装看见别人隐藏的微笑并微笑回应他。迟早他会真心对你微笑的。奶奶说微笑是可以传染的”

评分人数

• 魚魚

1.艾米解释说:当她第一次经过他家院子时,他不是很友善的,当时我是很害怕的,但是我假装他脸上有一个隐藏的笑容,所以我就对他微笑了一下,过了一段时间,他就用微笑来回应我了。
2.“是”艾米说道,“我奶奶告诉我说如果我假装不害怕他,假装他有一道隐藏的笑容,我就对他微笑一下,这样迟早他都会对你微笑的。奶奶说微笑是可以传染的”
3.一直保持笑容是需要一些时间和努力的,我们要确信自己不是那个让人家假装我们自己是有一道隐藏的笑容的人。

评分人数

• 魚魚

是的,艾米说;我的祖母告诉我说,如果我假装不害怕,并且假装笑。

1.艾米解释说当她第一次路过他的家时他很不友好,她有点害怕他,但是她幻想他在对他微笑,所以她时常对他微笑,但是有一天他真的对她笑了。
2.“是的,”艾米回答到:“我的祖母告诉我如果我幻想我不害怕并且他在对我微笑,所以我也回敬他一个微笑,很快或不久他真的对我笑了,祖母说笑是可以感染的。”
3.给一个微笑通常只需很少时间和努力,我们可以肯定我们不需要他人假装微笑。

评分人数

• 魚魚

1.army explained that when she first stared walking past his house he wasn't very fiendly and she was afraid of him .but she prented he was wearing an invisible smile and so she alway smiled back at him .it took a while .but one day he half-smil
艾米解释说 ,当他第一次走过他家时,他很不友好,我也很害怕。但是她假装他对她在微笑,所以她总是微笑的回他。一段时间,他有一天也对我微笑了。
2."yes" answereed amy "my grandma told me that if i pretent iwasn't afrid and pretended he was smiling an invisible smile at me and i smile back at him .that sooner or later he would really smile .grandma says smiles are contogious.
"是"艾米回答:"我的奶奶 告诉我如果我假装不害怕、假装他对我笑是那种看不见的笑,我就回他一个笑容。不久他就会真的对你笑。奶奶说笑是会传染的。
微笑不需要努力和时间,不要做让别人假想的微笑吧。

评分人数

• 魚魚

艾米解释说当她第一次要过他的房子时,他并不友善,她有点怕他。但她假装他是隐藏着笑容,所以她总是回他一个笑容。过了不久。一天,他给予她半个笑容。
“是的”艾米回答。“我的奶奶告诉我:“
微笑只需一点的努力跟时间。。。。。。。。

评分人数

• 魚魚

額蜜解释说,她开始走过那人家,他不是很和善,她就害怕。不过她装作看到人家是想笑来着,便总是回报一笑。过一阵子,那人竟有些向她笑的意思。

AMY 解释到,她第一次路过他的房前时他并没有表示友好,她对他感到害怕但还是自认为他有一个隐形的微笑,因此她总是微笑地面对他。就这样过了一段时间,有一天他对他也浮現出一絲笑容。
“是的”,AMY回答,“我的奶奶告诉过我,如果假装不怕而且还假装他对我有一个隐形的微笑,我就回一个微笑给他,他尽早会对你有一个真正的微笑。奶奶说微笑是力量是无穷的。”
給一個微笑輕而易舉,讓我們堅信我們並不是唯一一個假裝別人有隱形微笑的人。
Well,I think if you pretend others are wearing an invisible smile ,you’ll dare to touch everybody even stranger .This is a optimistic view ,everyone should know and use it .

评分人数

• 魚魚

Very helpful article ! thanks so much!

Amy解释说当她第一次路过他的房子时他表现的很不友好,使她很害怕,但是她(想象)假装他脸上带着无形的微笑,并且因此她总是对他报以微笑。过了一阵子,他只是对她微微笑了一下。
“是”艾米说道,“我奶奶告诉我说如果我假装不害怕他,假装他有一道隐藏的笑容,我就对他微笑一下,这样迟早他都会对你微笑的。奶奶说微笑是可以传染的”
给予一个笑并不需要很多的时间和精力.让我们确定不要成为需要别人假想我们在微笑的人

评分人数

• 魚魚

本帖最后由 zxfvivid 于 2010-10-5 20:31 编辑

1.艾米解释说 ,当他第一次走过他家时,他很不友好,我也很害怕。但是她假装他对她在微笑,所以她总是微笑的回他。一段时间,他有一天也对我微笑了。
2.“是的,”艾米回答到:“我的祖母告诉我如果我幻想我不害怕并且他在对我微笑,所以我也回敬他一个微笑,很快或不久他真的对我笑了,祖母说笑是可以感染的。”
3.给一个微笑通常只需很少时间和努力,我们可以肯定我们不需要他人假装微笑

评分人数

• 魚魚

返回列表