听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第33期】2010-9-6:对于爱情中的“小三”,你怎么看?
返回列表 发帖

【第33期】2010-9-6:对于爱情中的“小三”,你怎么看?

本期话题:对于爱情中的“小三”,你怎么看?
你的爱情婚姻中出现过“小三”吗?你有信心战胜“小三”吗?有人认为第三者是罪无可恕的,但也有人认为第三者是无辜的……

Some think “the third wheels” are flagrant, while some believe they are innocent. What do you think of “the third wheel” in romance? What will you do to avoid “the third wheel”?

对于爱情中的“小三”,你怎么看?你会采取什么方法杜绝爱情中的第三者呢?遇到对的人,你会横刀夺爱吗?

I won't.Even if he's your Mr.Right,he has married,he has his family,his wife,and his child,you shouldn't break their family,only to say,wrong time,right man.So if I met this situation,I will leave and continue finding my really Mr.Right!

评分人数

• laura6688

i really think  the prefect romance is the only one definition:right time ,right man.if you marry with someone,he must your mr.right.but most of the time ,perfect dose not exsit,things must full with pity and couterproductive.then sometimes we would trouble with choice and consequet regret , endless painfulness. if i met my mr right after my married,i think i will bury him in the bottom of my heart .hoping his life filling with happiness and sweet.i will hide my deep feelings just like he never appered.maybe one day he suddenly surfaced in my mind ,i just say in my heart:"hi,you are here."

评分人数

• laura6688

Only people who respects others can receive respects form others. Women should know how to respect and safeguard themselves. I think the third wheels are flagrant. Because they don't have self-esteem. The behavior of the third wheels not only hurt themselves but others.
I think whatever and whenever I can not fall in love with a married man. There are so many excellent bachelors waiting for my love, why choose to  be a third wheel?

评分人数

• laura6688

What a question! I say, if you are married, and you get involved into this third-person-thing, it is not only the so-called "third wheel" to blame, and also the one who is disloyal to her/his partner.  One palm could never clap.
I despise those who trap young girls to fall in "love" with them and can never give them anything, girls should absolutely leave these people. While those who do have true love between each other even if one of them has already set up their family, I appreciate true love, but it would be smart get away from this relationship.

评分人数

• laura6688

Everyone is scolding the third wheels,who are simple girls actually...The way to prevent thses girls is tying to their families...They always look forward to the love,and if the boys keep being good to them,they will have the illusion that this boy is her Prince Charming...So the families should get the duties to explain the ture love to them...And as important,the friends should soothe them...But,the rocks still need themselves to jump away....

评分人数

• laura6688

to my opinion ,the man who have another lover must have lots of money,so  the third wheels have on feelings to that man,just love the money.

the third wheel appear in our society usually, not only in the play but also beyond you. As a matter of fact , so many third wheel say , they love the person who had been married, but sometimes they just love their money indeed. the so-called love between them means just money at all, beyond this, they haven't any feeling in fact. if i love someone , i will bless for her and stand behind her. keeping the secret love may be the perfect choice i choose

The topic is far away from me

I don't like it

回复 2# 面包脸脸

I agree with you

返回列表