听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Hi,everybody!
返回列表 发帖

Hi,everybody!

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-9-7 13:39 编辑

Hi, everybody, I'm alice.  thought I've get to know English for at least 16 years---from primary school till now-----this is the first time i enter to a BBS community.  which make me curious and delighted,anyway,
i am from liuzhou ,guangxi.  The city i live, maybe, you aren't familiar with but,  it is near guilin, which is known as the most beautiful scenery in the word.  
my hobby is learning English and teaching English.   my daughter is 2 years old the delightfulness of teaching her English is nothing can be compared with...
i love travelling.  and i love to take photo during my journey. My next station is Australia....
i love English song, and i love to read something connected with studying Eglish ----i am writing a thesis about this.  if anyone have the resources please contact me.  thanks.

评分人数

i am very glad to meet you here,i have introduced you to some of my friends.hope we can improve our English level with each other.at the same time hope your journey to Australia come true.

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 1# alicelz

welcome  to this bbs.Wish you have a good time here.nice to meet you.

according to what you said,you are an english teather.so i think your english is great.Hope that in subsequent days and we can live happily.then I hope the teacher can help this bbs's friends to improve their English grade .

at last.i want to say.i have been to the liuzhou,yangshuo and guilin with my family .so i know that there are a lot of beautiful places in guangxi.

回复 3# 凉茶

amazing! you've been to liuzhou! a beautiful city.hehe ~
i found a picture in my computer.  a pronoroma of liuzhou city----taken by a  friend.  
there's nothing to be proud of making a living by teaching language, which is only a tool.  i have more to learn.  
by the way,  i have introuced this website to my students.  and they are all excited.  

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 2# areyouready

thank you!  
   hope to make more friends here!

回复 4# alicelz

thanks for your picture.it's very beautiful.then i'm very happy to hear you said that you have introuced this website to your students.it's surely a good place to learn english.I hope your sutidents also can learn a lot here.

返回列表