听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 9月8日美文赏析:Free to Soar 自由飞翔(1)
返回列表 发帖

9月8日美文赏析:Free to Soar 自由飞翔(1)

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Free to Soar(1)

One windy spring day, I observed young people having fun using the wind to fly their kites.    Multicolored creations of varying shapes and sizes filled the skies like beautiful birds darting and dancing. As the strong winds gusted against the kites, a string kept them in check.

Instead of blowing away with the wind, they arose against it to achieve great heights. They shook and pulled, but the restraining string and the cumbersome tail kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and trembled against the string, they seemed to say, "Let me go! Let me go! I want to be free!" They soared beautifully even as they fought the restriction of the string. Finally, one of the kites succeeded in breaking loose. "Free at last," it seemed to say. "Free to fly with the wind."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Anyone does not want to be controled by anything,so everyone wanna to be free without  preachment of teachers and parents, without heavy load to work,without stress to survive.

评分人数

它们没有被风吹跑,而是在与风的争斗中取得更大的高度。它们摇晃着向前牵引着,但是始终被牵引绳和笨重的尾巴始终控制着,迎风而上飞得更高。当风筝和牵引绳斗争和摇晃的同时,它们好像在说:让我走,让我走,我想要自由。

评分人数

Instead of blowing away with the wind, they arose against it to achieve great heights. They shook and pulled, but the restraining string and the cumbersome tail kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and trembled against the string, they seemed to say, "Let me go! Let me go! I want to be free
没有被风吹跑,它们升到了更高的高度.它们颤动着向上.但是束缚的绳子和沉重的尾巴使他们受到牵引,顶着风.当风筝与绳子作斗争的时候,它们好像在说.让我走让我走,.我想要自由

评分人数

风筝没有被风吹走,他们逆着风飞得更高。他们摇晃着向上,但始终被风筝线和笨重的尾巴控制着,迎风直上。当风筝与牵引线作斗争的时候,它们好像在说.让我飞让我飞吧,.我想要自由

评分人数

不仅没被吹走,相反风筝与风抗争着以达到更高的高度。他们颤抖着并且被牵着,但是风筝被拉线和笨重的尾巴束缚着,迎着风向上飞。在风筝与拉线抗争时,他们好像在说:让我飞,让我飞,我要自由!

评分人数

Instead of blowing away with the wind, they arose against it to achieve great heights. They shook and pulled, but the restraining string and the cumbersome tail kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and trembled against the string, they seemed to say, "Let me go! Let me go! I want to be free!"
风没有把他吹走,他们没有到达高处,他们颤抖的掉下来,但是线束缚着,尾巴沉重的拽着他们,他们逆风面朝高处,当有一个风筝挣破了束缚飞走了,他们似乎说:让我走让我走,我要自由

评分人数

风筝没有被风吹走,他们逆着风飞得更高。他们摇晃着向上,但始终被风筝线和笨重的尾巴控制着,迎风直上。当风筝与牵引线作斗争的时候,它们好像在说.让我飞让我飞吧,.我想要自由

评分人数

返回列表