听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第35期】2010-9-8:办公室恋情,离你远吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第35期】2010-9-8:办公室恋情,离你远吗?

本期话题:办公室恋情,离你远吗?

由于我们大部分时间都是在办公室里度过的,所以办公室恋情在目前是相当普遍的。如果处理得好,它会成为一段成功的感情。如果处理不善,它会以你的黯然离场而告终。
Office romance is pretty common these days as the office is where we spend much of our time. Handled well, it can lead to a successful relationship. Handled badly, it can end up ruining your career.

办公室恋情既有积极的作用,也有消极的一面,你怎么看待办公室恋情?你会卷入其中吗?你有过办公室恋情吗?

I have seen this kind of things on TV, but the possibility of it happening to me seems to be slim as the company I am working for now is a small one that there are not so many people, young people ,here, only me actually.
Office romance is understandble. People, men and women, work together,  know each other, become interested in each other, then  fall in love. That is pretty natural.
I know it is kind of idealism to say that true love finds its way no matter where you are or what you are. I believe in true in office, though there are quite some disadvantages for it which I don't really know about. I will see.

评分人数

• laura6688

I have got married, so I have no chance to involve in office romance.  Office romance  really has some disadvantages. For example if one fall in love with his superior, maybe it's difficult for the superior to deal with the relationship with his lover and his boss or other colleagues, and maybe the superior will fall into trouble in his career.  Another point if the two lovers fall apart with each other, how embarrassed when they work together afterwards. I know some companies don't welcome or even don't allow office romance. So it's well to be prudent to office romance.

评分人数

• laura6688

i have no job.so the office romance will not bother me!

评分人数

• laura6688

I know many companies forbid office romance.To the companies,work efficiency is first.Two people falling in love in the office  will effect the work and the people around them more or less.So we don't encourage the office romance.But love can't be controlled,as that say,office romance is preety common as office is where we spend much of our time.If love has happened in your office,you should deal with love and work well,Or your boss will let you go.

评分人数

• laura6688

I don't think office romance is bad.The importance is how you deal with it.If you deal well,you will have more power to do your work,so as the saying says:"A coin has two sides".As far,I still be in school,but I will go to work quickly,maybe I will meet this situation,treat it seriously is OK.

评分人数

• laura6688

My wife and I are in the same company, she is a designer and i am a programer. She is pregnant for nine and a half months, that means we will have our first baby after about two weeks.

Actually, i want to say that love has nothing to do with the place. You should love, and love is unconditional,  i think. She is a Chinese Korean and I am a Han ethnic, we even have different cultures, so don't define your love using the place, the culture, the wealth and so on.

Of course, whom  i love  must be a heterosexual !

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表