听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第36期】2010-9-9:男女间存在纯友谊吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第36期】2010-9-9:男女间存在纯友谊吗?

本期话题:男女间存在纯友谊吗?
如今社会的多元化也注定了男人和女人关系的多元化。男女之间有些适合组成家庭,有些却只适合做纯粹的朋友。现实生活中的男女除了征服与被征服之外,还有欣赏与被欣赏。
The basics of friendship are interests and confidence.Part of us would believe that “he” and “she” can be just friend, and other would claim that it is nonsense.

你认为男女间存在纯友谊吗?
Could a man and a woman be “just friends”?What‘s your opinion?

I donot know. Theoratically, there is friendship between "she" and "he", but practically, maybe not.

评分人数

• laura6688

A friend means you can share your happiness and even sadness...It is unconcerned with "JUST"or"NOT JUST"...

评分人数

• laura6688

I give an objective answer: NOPE. There is no spotless relationship between men and women, if they are the intimate friends. But it doesn't mean they are up to no good, it only can be considered to accept current society. And moreover, the answer also can not be confirmed absolutely correct, because of relation and emotion is inside fact.

评分人数

In my opinion,the answer maybe 'Yes'.Because I don't think the people should be sorted just by gender,everyone is unique.So it depends individuals.

评分人数

• laura6688

My first response to this qustion is no.What I learn from many novels() tell me that there is no pure friendship between girls and boys.But then I think about myself.It seems that I and some boys are just friends,we will be together when we are home,and we can say everything,we don't care our appearence.Between us,just friendship.
So I think it may depends individual.

评分人数

• laura6688

In my opinion, i believe that, at the same time, i also believe it is very difficult !

评分人数

• laura6688

I think it depends on the environment factor where the girl and boy meet .in the school .may be it just friend .but in the society  .i don't think so .

in my idea, if you treat him/her as a faimly, maybe there is a basics of friendship

Absolutely,there is true love between man and woman, but I also belive the true friendship also can suvival between them. Although, I have to warn that,as a results of sexual liberation, the friendship becomes more and more rare.

if the answer is nope,after you get married you must lost many heterosexual  friends. so there is pure things between he and she

I agree with “he” and “she” can be just friend!
because man and woman is Most often occur love!
男女之间之容易产生的是感情

Of couse. Everything is impossible. It is truth stay althouth it is few.

My answer is "yes".And I am quite determined about it.First of all ,let us wonder what's the definition of "friend"."Friend "may mean a person that you know and like.And "like"is quite different from "love"(especially the love between man and woman).so friendship between a man and woman is very normal.As for "just friend", there is no doubt that it often exists.But it seems that we often confuse the pure friendship with affection.

I think it depends on the environment factor where the girl and boy meet .in the school .may be it just friend .but in the society  .i don't think so

i think the answer is certain. friend is a person who you can trust, you can help each other.

My answer is 'YES' .Because around myself there have many people that they only have friendship.

I believe the pure friendship between them~~

返回列表