听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » Cartoon Role Play
返回列表 发帖

Cartoon Role Play

Direction:Here are two cartoons that tell a story about cyber love . Please work with your partner to act out a sitcom based on the cartoons . Your imaginination and creativity is excepted to do credit to you show. The following words and phrases are just for you reference if you need.Write a dialogue!

Ref:online chatting(网聊),virtual dating (虚拟约会),court(求爱),go out (拍拖),propose(求婚),Iurk/dive(潜水),post(帖子),cheat(欺骗),fall in love, signature(签名),marriage,responsiblity,vitual Word。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

The cat and the mouse.
One day ,the mouse is chatting online with someone he haven't known .
They had a sccessful conversation .And the mouse fell in love with this person .
M: I'm very to be friends for you .Can I know your sex ?
C:Mn..I'm a girl .How about you ?
M:I'm a boy .Can I make an appointment with you ?
C:Ok,I'm very happy .
Another day,they met at the park .The mouse was there with plenty of rose to court.
The cat was impressed by him and  said to mouse,"I love you too."
And then ,they married .The mouse thought they would lead a happy life .But there was a  bad  thing for him that the cat was a cheater .She have left for a long time with a lot of money .The mouse heard that and he was so sad .This means that he had a abortive  marriage......

回复 2# 那个、微笑

It is a good story!But I feel that the content is too simple, does not have any innovation  。 If there is  accident  matters , it will be more splendid .However,thanks for your post!

返回列表