听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-9-16 听歌学英语--take it off
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-16 听歌学英语--take it off

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score. 美国新生女歌手兼作曲者。2005年她已踏入业界,负责作词作曲,背景合音,并在一些MV中友情出演过。Kesha家里经济状况一直不好,离家开始工作的2005年-2009年这四年里又无名,只靠着唱合声和当服务生打零工,更是穷得要命,她的艺名“Ke$ha”中包含了货币符号,有部分原因就是在说她需要钱,又因为这个,歌迷们亲切地称她为“钱妞”。凭借单曲《Tik Tok》创出一片天地,并刷新了Hot 100单曲榜冠军的女歌手单曲下载次数记录。 There's a place downtown' Where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free for all. When the dark Of the night comes around. That's the time' That the animal comes alive. Looking for Something wild. And now we lookin' like pimps In my gold Trans-Am. Got a water bottle full of whiskey In my handbag. Got my drunk text on I'll regret it in the mornin' But tonight I don't give a.. I don't give a .. I don't give a There's a place downtown' Where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free for all. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off. There's a place I know If you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore And there's glitter on the floor. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off. Lose your mind. Lose it now. Lose your clothes In the crowd. We're delirious. Tear it down 'Til the sun comes back around. N-now we're getting so smashed. Knocking over trash cans. Eurbody breakin' bottles It's a filthy hot mess. Gonna get faded I'm not the designated Driver so I don't give a.. I don't give a .. I don't give a There's a place downtown' Where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free for all. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off. There's a place I know If you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore And there's glitter on the floor. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off. Oh' Oh' Oh! EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF! Oh' Oh' Oh! EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF! Right now! TAKE IT OFF! Right now! TAKE IT OFF! Right now! TAKE IT OFF! Oooh. Right now! TAKE IT OFF! Right now! TAKE IT OFF! Right now! TAKE IT OFF! EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF! There's a place downtown' Where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free for all. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off. There's a place I know If you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore And there's glitter on the floor. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off.

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 Maybe nothing is sacred to those wild freaks.

评分人数

• xiahme

TO face all kinds of social abnormities,we need to tak off  exterior  something.

评分人数

• xiahme

It need courage.

评分人数

• xiahme

just do it

评分人数

• xiahme

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

it's a good song that released the singer's feeling.

评分人数

• xiahme

rock rock rock!!
rock and roll
It feels good

评分人数

• xiahme

返回列表