听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » self-introduction
返回列表 发帖

self-introduction

hello, everyone, i am one of you who also like english and want to improve your english level, just i add into this forum, hope that i can make friends with you who want to improve your english level with others, so whoever want to improve your english, please do not hesitate to contact me in the net, i will and want to make friends with you, my QQ number is 52676877. thanks a lot!
      i am a employee in a singaporean factory, as the whole factory the employees who work in this factory write email by english and read email in english to others every day, so i can read and write some article and some sentence by english, but i feel my english is not enough, as i cannot speak it to others smoothly, so i need practice speaking with other, if you are interest in speaking, look forward to ,,,,,

评分人数

• tingroom

i know that 's  the culture of the Singaporean factory .so you have a good opportunity to practise your English skill.if by any chance,you can tell us something special about English learning .anyway welcome to tingroom!

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 2# areyouready

thanks! in fact, i have no anything good method in learning english to introduce you, when i went into this factory, i i almost can't read any english email, then i just have to learnt the new words by heart every day, and read many english emails which others employees send out and cc to me, to improve my reading and understanding, and sometimes also read some english news and article, in a word, as long as it is propitious to improve my english, i always do some try,,,,,,so till now, i can simply read and write some english sentence, just so be it, if you have any good method, please also introduce out!!!

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 3# johnny0210

i know that English learning  is not one day's work.in my opinion,practice makes perfect.we should keep reading,speaking,writing and listening one hour each day.we would have to cost much of our spare time for it.if he can do it,you can too!that's all i have to say about it.

返回列表