听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 我们还能陪父母多久?
返回列表 发帖

我们还能陪父母多久?

what do you want to do for your parents?write down your plan to gain the score.

我算幸运的,守着爸妈,每周回家一两次,每次坐一起聊聊天说说话能有2、3个小时,那么:

我每年跟爸妈在一起的时间是:3x2x52=312(小时)

30年是312x30=9360(小时)

核算成天:9360÷24=390天

所以,有机会就回家看看吧,回了家就多待一会儿吧,真忙得回不了,一定打个电话或发个短信吧。

you are right, maybe we are the same person

let' s do it

In childhood , parents are usually tired of our clamorousness.
In contract, as we grow older , we have less and less patience with them ,especially when facing  their constant chatter.
However,some day when we leave home for work or study, we begin to  realize that how lonely they are and how deep we miss them.
Now that it is impossible to be at their side, I think , what we must do is just more telephoning and talking.

评分人数

• tingroom

I'am sorry!
I will make a phone call later

I'm so sorry for my parents that even i never say love to them,wish the health to my parents!

Maybe you really understand to cherish the feeling after the parents left you.!So don't told your parents that you are busy,you don't have enough time come back. We should share the happy time with them!

评分人数

• tingroom

I feel  very sorry when I come to this topic.First of all,there is no doubt I loved my parents very much.However ,for some reasons,it seeems that I hardly show my love to them.For example,I always thought my parents understood me so much so that I even didn’t need to say goodbye when I left for school.But things changed when I entered the university  which was far away from my home and my dear parents.I just felt that they brought me to this strange city and then left me here alone.When it was time for them to go home ,I really wanted to hug them and I couldn’t control my tears.But as a result,I just waved my hand and said goodbye lightly—I don’t  want them to worry me!
Now I realize that love are supposed to be expressed!And I know I would’t have much time to stay with them.My dear dad and mom,I am missing you,do you know?

评分人数

• tingroom

I know I owe parents so much.
In college, I can spend more than one month to stay with my parents every year
then after my graduation, I have no time to share with them. Just at Spring Festival, I can go back my home for 3 days.
I have not given a hug to my parents, even have not said "Thanks" to them.
Now what I can do is calling my parents every week

In the end, I wish all the parents of the world healthy

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 8# airflyboy

I could understand your feeling,it is inevitable in our real life.

it is first time to run into this formula, and i think it is a good topic, but i do not like it becasue it is a little upset for me, it is a long time for me to stay with them even i have the ability to pick them live with me.

i just want to wish my parents healthy, and here i want to speak to my heart that i must to try to give my careness to them whatever anything happeded.

thanks my mother and father.

评分人数

• tingroom

Wish all of the world 's mum and dad have good healthy and happiness life.

I stay at home to company my parents everyday except work.I know what I want ,so I don't want to pursue something instead of leaving them

评分人数

• zora

it's a terrible proplem.i don't want to face it.

评分人数

• zora

回复 10# bernie_hope

I think everybody is reluctant to accept the truth,but we have to,I think the best way is to cherish what we still can control.

回复 11# liuqing318

you can say that again.

回复 12# sumuxi

I admire you,I hope some day I could live a life like you,it is my dream.

回复 13# buterhui

only by facing it bravely,could you know what you should do.

what i can do is only giving them the calls every day.
and to celebrate the Spring Festival with them in the end of erery year.

评分人数

• zora

after marriage, it will be harder.

I call my parents per week

返回列表