听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-10-1 听歌学英语--start without you
返回列表 发帖

2010-10-1 听歌学英语--start without you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score.

Alexandra 在她5岁的时候开始唱歌,9岁时就已经和她妈妈一起登台演出。12岁时,她以最小年龄参加了一个名叫"Star for a Night"的歌唱比赛,惜败于Joss Stone——目前大红的英国R&B女歌手。   其实早在2005年,Alexandra就已经参加了X-Factor的选秀,可惜的是Walsh没有给她机会参加决赛,因为他觉得Alexandra年龄太小,并不适合。所幸Alexandra没有就此放弃。2008年,Alexandra再一次站在了X-Facor的舞台上,并一举夺得冠军!她也是继Leona Lewis后,第二名女性冠军。新单曲Start Without You本周成为英国单曲榜的冠军。 Artist:Alexandra Burke Song:Start Without You Don't make me start without you... RedOne I don't want to start without you Alexandra I don't want to start without you Hey... Eh, hey, I'm like a beast Eh, hey, i'm like a beast DJ drop the record, Imma start a stampede He drop the record, I start a stampede Eh, boy, I push it out Eh, boy, I push it out Fire, move my body like a merry-go-round Front to the back, I'll make you go round Get like me Get on the dancefloor Get like me (Don't want to start without you) Oh, here I go, drip droppin' way down low You're 'bout to miss Winding to this Don't make me start without you Oh, here I go, you're moving way too slow I'm coming up Put down your cup Don't make me start without you Eh, boy, way that I move Eh, boy, way that I move Body like a weapon that'll make you go boom Get like a drum I'll make you go...boom Eh, boy, oi where you at? Eh, boy, oi where you at? You're the only one and I'm all on my back The only one I want on my back Get like me Get on the dancefloor Get like me (Don't want to start without you) Oh, here I go, drip droppin' way down low You're 'bout to miss Winding to this Don't make me start without you Oh, here I go, you're moving way too slow I'm coming up Put down your cup Don't make me start without you Get like me Get on the dancefloor Get like me Get on the dancefloor Oh, here I go, drip droppin' way down low You're 'bout to miss Winding to this Don't make me start without you Oh, here I go, you're moving way too slow I'm coming up Put down your cup Don't make me start without you Oh, here I go, drip droppin' way down low You're 'bout to miss Winding to this Don't make me start without you Oh, here I go, you're moving way too slow I'm coming up Put down your cup Don't make me start without you

I'm like a beast
It sounds cazy

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 just soso.it's too flippancy.

评分人数

• xiahme

Hehe.

i  like Leona Lewis more than her !

and the song is not my style!

评分人数

• xiahme

just want to say "so crazy".....

评分人数

• xiahme

me too.it sounds crazy.

返回列表