听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » which do you prefer?
返回列表 发帖

which do you prefer?

单选投票, 共有 58 人参与投票

您所在的用户组没有投票权限
本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-10-3 10:24 编辑

Going shopping and climbing the mountains are both tiring activities,but which do you prefer?逛街与登山都是费体力的活动,在节假日或周末,你更喜欢个?And we will be more  pleased if you'd like tell us your reasons.

sorry,第二个选项mountains打错了

I prefer climbing the mountains to going shopping on my weekend.It is climbing the mountains that gives us a good chance to stay close to nature--when you are climbing ,you can listen to the songs of the birds;and when you stop for a rest ,you can have a sight of those green trees and the beautiful flowers;besides,you can always enjoy a breath of fresh air.

Climbing the mountains or going shopping? Maybe it is decided by gender.haha, Just my opinion. Most males like climbing mountains and most females like going shopping. In the ancient time, males need do more physical labour,which is obliged to retain exercise. On the other side, females made dinners to raise the family. So,females are use to going shopping to buy something for dinner. Nowdays the differences of those is much smaller. Most time we can see the couples climbing the mountains or shopping together. BUT for me, I like climbing the mountains.

评分人数

• zora

回复 1# zora

in my opinion like both.

评分人数

• zora

I will go shopping if i am rich

评分人数

• zora

i like both , because i can see lots of goods when shopping and can appreciate beautiful scenary when climbing

评分人数

• zora

i like climbing the mountain better than going shopping.

评分人数

• zora

I am not  well- off,while I  like  going shopping.I hold that it is a romatic thing with my gf ,besides  I can easy to know what she is like or not.the last but not least ,I like to see she happiness smile ,unlucky I don't have one  hehe

评分人数

• zora

I prefered to climb mountains on weekend.I felt very tired recently.I want to take a holiday for a seaval days.

评分人数

• zora

I prefer climbing the mountains for  the following reasons: First,staying closer to nature and making us happy and comfortable.Second,having our bodies get exercise and making us tronger.Finally,getting chances to challenge ourselves.After all,It is not as easy as some people think to reach the top of the mountain.

评分人数

• zora

I prefer climbing the mountains for  the following reasons: first,staying closer to nature and making us happy and comfortable.Second,having our bodies get exercise and making us stronger.Finally,getting chances to challenge ourselves.After all,It is not as easy as some people think to reach the top of the mountain.

I like neither going shopping nor climing moutains at weekend.
I prefer staying at home for watching TV or playing games.

评分人数

• zora

actually,i like cycle.it's good for our health and can enjoy the seeing.

评分人数

• zora

i don't like any sports but running

评分人数

• zora

回复 11# 51persistence

I can not agree more!

回复 15# forelover

maybe having a walk is rather more popular!

回复 13# clays

always  staying at home for watching TV or playing games?It is not good for your health.you'd better go outdoors and breathe fresh air...

回复 18# zora

Thank you for your suggestion,zora! I like play basketball very much,but I have no much time,maybe I was so lazy . I'll take your advice to take part in more sports.

Comparing mountain-climbing and shopping, I prefer the former, i.e.mountain-climbing, though I a female. I think shopping, esp window shopping is a kind of time waste. In case that I have to purchase things, I always make a list and get what I need as quickly as possible. While during mountain-climbing, you can exercise a lot and breathe the fresh air. At the same time, the nature can help to relax yourself.

评分人数

• zora

返回列表