听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-10-6 听歌学英语--green light
返回列表 发帖

2010-10-6 听歌学英语--green light

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score.

Roll Deep是一个来自伦敦的乐队。他们从未签约过唱片公司,一直是独立出碟。这个组合的八位成员大都是出身地下音乐的MC说唱歌手,好几位还是出身牙买加的移民第二代,所以他们独特的英语说唱有时会加进充满异域风情的牙买加土语。 英国当今在年轻人中最流行的本土Grime音乐流派就是由这样的牙买加、加勒比和美国hip hop风格融聚而成,而Roll Deep就是Grime音乐的领军人物,他们的榜上成功标志着Grime这一最早发源于东伦敦的另类音乐流派已经被主流社会所认可,也可以算是英国城市乐的一个重要里程碑。并且凭借着单曲《Good Times》成功打入BBC Chart UK英国流行单曲排行榜,并且蝉联榜首位置。 put your hands up, take it to the floor you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light i was lookin for the green light, cuz when i take me home yeah she might, nights so young and im gonna be keep goin till the party's done, you know i love women, but which ones gonna control me? cuz i wanna be your one and only, you know i love women, but which ones gonna control me, cuz i wanna be your one and only, stop! take a look, left and right, is it clear for me too go?, let me know, is it me that you've been waitin for... that time when i saw ya i thought, wow, so, check out the skirt on that, now straight to the park tikwila, lemon salt, i give her the all clear, letting her know the green light, letting her go, dropped her from a mile away, thought to myself, why not give it a go..? stop!, take a look, left and right, is it clear for me too go?, let me know, is it me that you've been waiting for.. Put your hands up, take it too the floor, you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light stop stop, don't try a little, stop stop, don't try only a little, stop stop don't try only a little, don't wanna see where now, flash a green light tonight, .... i see a couple words, i like the face she ain't wearing a ring, and she ain't looking like him with a prefect match, what a good catch, its ten out of ten I've gotta keep that she's so far gone, the green lights on it ain't gonna turn back, its a rap stop!, take a look, left and right, is it clear for me too go?, let me know, is it me that you've been waiting for.. Put your hands up, take it too the floor, you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light ( give me the green light) Put your hands up, take it too the floor, http://www.elyricsworld.com/green_light_lyrics_roll_deep.html you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light stop stop, don't try a little, stop stop, don't try only a little, stop stop don't try only a little, don't wanna see where now, flash a green light tonight

评分人数

• tingroom

HIP-HOP
good~!thx for sharing

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 Just like it. I'm a freshman.

返回列表